Recovery at Serpent Temple - 1/6 Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That will make an awesome environment to display with DX Indy! :rock

looks cool, but I am a bit tired of the environments, I don't open my figures so no need for them, but I am such a completist it hurts not to get these.

I don't have any of the environments either, but it's cool that Sideshow is doing them.

Looking back at their quote from the Q and A's, it seems that there's a double meaning behind this:

"Pump out more 1/6 scale Joes!

What a coincidence, we just had a meeting to look at the next 5 Joes, all mocked up and studly. Some greatness is coming, let me tell ya! Jungles, deserts, and marine environments should be well protected."

If it follows pattern, we should get a marine environment to go with a figure as well.

Does look like a large well done display.

A Weather Dominator fragment would have been a better choice instead of a satilite.

Does look like a large well done display.

A Weather Dominator fragment would have been a better choice instead of a satilite.

I'd rather them save that for a complete piece with swapout MASS Device parts (like the Hasbro one) then force us to buy other lame environments to get it. :huh

So it looks like Mayan wall, Satalite, and a big snake? Not bad. Hopefully it will be closer to $90 type of environment than the $100+ unless it has more too it that just a wall, satalite, and snake.

The weather dominator fragments would be cool, but you guys would just _____ and moan about how you are getting ____ed by having to by environments you don't want just to get the fragment. So hopefully a full weather dominator would be made for Destro when he is ready.

I didn't see them making Jabba either, but they've already hinted at doing a Dewback as well, so size really isn't an issue for SS right now. Its just a matter of their being enough interest. You guys keep whining about not getting specific enough Envrionments with the Joes, yet even the Cobra Throne wasn't flying off the shelves. You can't get much more specific than that. Just because JUMP was a childhood favorite doesn't mean it would make a good $200 environment. These are better. A serpent temple is right up Cobra's alley anyway.

I didn't see them making Jabba either, but they've already hinted at doing a Dewback as well, so size really isn't an issue for SS right now. Its just a matter of their being enough interest. You guys keep whining about not getting specific enough Envrionments with the Joes, yet even the Cobra Throne wasn't flying off the shelves. You can't get much more specific than that. Just because JUMP was a childhood favorite doesn't mean it would make a good $200 environment. These are better. A serpent temple is right up Cobra's alley anyway.

Sales show there isnt much interest in these environments at the pirces SS charges, thats why they must be making a killing on the few they do sell.

I want more figures not these craptastic sculptures

I'm pretty sure different teams work on figures than environments so its not like these environments prevent us from getting more figures. They only enhance our figures.

Sales show there isnt much interest in these environments at the pirces SS charges, thats why they must be making a killing on the few they do sell.

I want more figures not these craptastic sculptures

:lecture

would be nice...we wait long enough for these

Where is my 1/6th BET? :lol But really it's hard to tell where the dio starts and ends. I got excited when I first saw the picture, thought the satellite was a J.U.M.P. pack. :(

Back