• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 Figure environments....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fly0723

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello there, I am somewhat a noob on the boards, I don't post that often, but looking at everyone's photo's of their collections makes me want to spruce up displays and post my pics too....

Anyway, I am very interested in the 1/6 figure environments for some displays. I have the Arashikage Ninja Dojo set, Yoda's hut, Jabbas throne and archway and the Shrine of Dagon, already, but I am jonesing for more environment displays admittedly, and Ebay is not a fruitful endeavor very often.

I am VERY interested in:

Chalmuns Cantina-I want this one quite a bit
Reactor Station Alpha
Recovery at Serpent Temple
Recon at Waypoint
Desert Weapons Cache- I kinda want this one the most....
Urban Threat Condition Red

I will pay Paypal fees and everything, I don't screw people around or anything, can anyone help me out with any of these? Please PM me or reply if so! Thanks a bunch in advance!

Glad to see you finally posting on the site here. You should have no problems finding what you looking for bro.

And for those wondering this guy's an easy guy to trade with. I've been trading with him for over 10 years

Bump

made a deal for recon at waypoint and have a pending deal on reactor station alpha.

Anyone have any of the others they want to part with?

How about City of Tanis or Temple of Anubis?

Bump

made a deal for recon at waypoint and have a pending deal on reactor station alpha.

Anyone have any of the others they want to part with?

How about City of Tanis or Temple of Anubis?

Bumping up.

Reactor station alpha is a done deal.

Anyone have recon at waypoint, desert gi Joe set, recovery at serpent temple, condition red threat level, Tanis or temple of Anubis? Please pm me if you have any of these sets to sell. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have any environments they want to part with? PM me please, still missing multiple sets and I want displays for my 1/6 figures.

Bumping for Friday, anyone with any environments to part with out here??

Bump for Saturday, anyone with environments they want to part with? Please send me a PM if so.

Bump for Monday, any unwanted environments out there?

Bump for Wednesday, hello environments?? Anyone there? [emoji3]

Bueller? Bueller? Anyone with environments to sell? Please pm me if so!

Bump for Wednesday....any environments for sale out there??

Trying another bump....just need desert weapons cache and recon at waypoint. Anyone out there want to part with these sets?

No chalmuns cantina that seems to be impossible to find. I got urban threat on eBay for a good deal, so it's really down to those two now.

Got reactor station and serpent temple here also

Oh nice! Unfortunately mine broke in the mail. I was able to glue it just about all the way back together and then I put my gotg on it. Indy looks great though for sure!

Back