Recaster?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you just got caught in a LIE.....the original Dexter was in gray not white. Just stop trolling
How is that a lie? I misspoke since I don't own a Dexter head. Heck, the original post where someone told me it was grey is still in one of the threads here. You are the one who sold me a flesh colored head and tried to pawn it off as real. There is a difference of lying your *** off (which you are doing now) and someone being mistaken of a color of the head.

Stop pulling strawman arguements and get banned already. Whatever crap you say at this point are more lies. You're just digging yourself in a deeper hole since no one believes your lies, which seems to be the only thing you do here.

Last edited:
My sole intention of this thread was to make you all aware of CodyH/Odell/bcunning and to steer clear of him.

:lol Your defense is... why did you (try to) buy clothes as well? Dude! Anyone remotely familiar with you as of late knows you collect 1/6th as well as recast it. Get real man you're a snake, a ****ty one at that. Why don't you recast Trinity? Well, because it's not a premiere sculpt people are eager to get. :lol Also, I sell them on eBay and warn of recasters in my listing.

Sean, the address I was requested to send the sculpt was..

Billy Young
Beavercreek OH 45440

So that makes sense he would use that email, Billy seems to be an alias of his. Glad I was able to stop him from getting the sculpt. I will sell it to a trusted member now. It's obvious to me, CodyH is Odell. Ban him and spread the word of bcunning being a recaster.

If you want, I can even take a screenshot of my paypal transaction with Odell back in 2012 to verify that the bcunning email is his.

Now you just got caught in a LIE.....the original Dexter was in gray not white. Just stop trolling

You're not doing yourself any favours by taking the tone you're taking. It's a familiarly indignant tone adopted by almost everyone who gets called out. I know the first thing Q did when called out was get all combative about it. If you're legit, calm down and put your own facts out there. You might be telling the truth, you might not. But the way you're carrying on is helping people make up their minds that it's the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back