Rebelscum Sideshow Coverage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The likenesses on these blow me away. They really do. These pictures really do the figures justice. I was astounded by Luke and how lifelike he is. I love Anakin as well. He looks a bit more mature than Christensen does, but the expression is excellent. Han looks better in those pics than in the ones on SS's website. Hopefully, the figures will look like they do in them once they're in my hand.

The only one I don't like for some reason is Obi-Wan. I think it has to do with the eyes.

So far I'm planning on Luke, Anakin and Han
Skipping Obi-Wan, Kit Fisto and Mace.

This may seem like a stupid question to some of you, but for Convention exclusives, do they give them away or are they only available to purchase at the convention?:dunno

Darth Loki said:
This may seem like a stupid question to some of you, but for Convention exclusives, do they give them away or are they only available to purchase at the convention?:dunno

Well, a lot of compines do ones you have to buy at the show. SS does it you order onlin a week or two before the show and then you pick them up at the show if your going, but if your not they set some aside and those get mailed to ya.

I like obi-wan more since seeing these pics - I initially had reservations about the eyes, but these pics have allayed those fears.

I'll be getting both obi-wan and anakin - they make a great team and should be together :grouphug

Scriff

scriff said:
I'll be getting both obi-wan and anakin - they make a great team and should be together :grouphug

Scriff

Brings up an interesting point. How many of us are going to display them as partners, and how many as enemies?

I'll be changing it up often, but I'm going to at least start as partners, so I can display them with as many of their accessories as possible (Obi with Grevous gun, etc.).

Well, if SS was to do a SDCC Sith Eyes Anakin I'd have to buy another Obi-Wan so I can do both :) Otherwise I'll do it with the two originals.

Customikey said:
Brings up an interesting point. How many of us are going to display them as partners, and how many as enemies?

I'll be changing it up often, but I'm going to at least start as partners, so I can display them with as many of their accessories as possible (Obi with Grevous gun, etc.).
Good question.
Since I won't have a 12" Star Wars Villain for a while to come, they'll be enemies on my shelf. :D

From thejawa.com

Collector's Edition Mace Windu will include severed Jango Fett head
Luke Skywalker will start shipping in March
Look forward to either a Han or Luke exclusive for SDCC
No Clones until 2007
The next release will be another from either the Heroes of the Rebellion or Order of the Jedi set but the one after that will debut a new line.
Sideshow will also have Super Deformed Medicom Imports

Customikey said:

Enemies. Mortal enemies.

jlcmsu said:
From thejawa.com

Collector's Edition Mace Windu will include severed Jango Fett head
Luke Skywalker will start shipping in March
Look forward to either a Han or Luke exclusive for SDCC
No Clones until 2007
The next release will be another from either the Heroes of the Rebellion or Order of the Jedi set but the one after that will debut a new line.
Sideshow will also have Super Deformed Medicom Imports

Interesting. I say Luke with his Endor outfit is the exclusive.

Leia or Lando next 12" figure with Sidious to kick off the Sith line.

I keep wondering were Anakin's cloak is and no one [at the show] will answer.:huh

Sachiel said:
I keep wondering were Anakin's cloak is and no one [at the show] will answer.:huh

Anakin? He will have a black one, its shown on the box.

Kit will have a brown robe.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Enemies, o.k.. But mortal? I don't think that Obi Wan hated Anakin. If he did, Anakin would have never survived the Mustafar duel.
I don't even call them enemies.
It is a tragedy and Obi-Wan only did what he had to do for the greater good...He was heartbroken that Anakin had turned...
He does't 'Hate' Anakin. He mourns for him....for the loss of the good in him.
He simply had to stop the evil that would have spread from him being alive.
What he should have done was finished him. As hard as that would have been, he should have put him out of his misery.

But then we would not have had Vader in full armor and the entire OT! :p

Sir Tristram said:
As hard as that would have been, he should have put him out of his misery.

But then we would not have had Vader in full armor and the entire OT! :p

I don't think Obi-Wan expected Anakin to survive. Seriously, he shouldn't have. I wonder what the OT would have been like without Vader...
We'd still have the Empire, since Yoda got smacked down by Sidious, I suppose.

EVILFACE said:
Anakin? He will have a black one, its shown on the box.

Kit will have a brown robe.

I know, but they were not at Toy Fair it seems.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Enemies, o.k.. But mortal? I don't think that Obi Wan hated Anakin. If he did, Anakin would have never survived the Mustafar duel.

Obi sure was keen that Ani's son kill him in Return of the Jedi.

And you don't cut off someone's three remaing limbs and leave them with their lungs burning and their face boiling off unless you want them dead. At least, I don't.

Last edited:
Customikey said:
I don't think Obi-Wan expected Anakin to survive. Seriously, he shouldn't have. I wonder what the OT would have been like without Vader...
We'd still have the Empire, since Yoda got smacked down by Sidious, I suppose.

Hmm... Sidious would have gotten himself another apprentice I suppose. Obi would have trained Luke... I got it: It would be the same except at the end of Empire, instead of revealing that he was Luke's father, the Sith Lord would have simply killed Luke... or died trying. Don't know how Return of the Jedi would have gone though.

That premise would make a cool elseworld comic or book, I'd say.

The smart thing would have been Yoda and OB1 take down Anakin first then go against Sidious.

But then, we would have no OT movies :D

Back