Rebelscum Sideshow Coverage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Han looks good, but unfortunately this:

img01605lc.jpg

Reminds me of this:

puffys20as.jpg

Kewl stump. I guess that means he comes with a severed hand?

Mave is awesome looking. I can't see why anyone would pass on him, or Han. Hell, Fisto is going to be a regret for those that passed.

Poggle the Greater said:
I'm blown away.

Please let them look this good when they arrive.

Are these the protos or what the production versions will look like?
I know Kit Fisto is a production version. Maybe Luke as well.

Interesting that they included Mace's Episode I saber as well:

img01718kc.jpg

You can clearly see the Ep.II/Ep. III version here:
img01830sj.jpg

I wonder if that will be the exclusive, or if it will be Jango's head as we all thought?

Poggle the Greater said:
I'm blown away.

Please let them look this good when they arrive.

Are these the protos or what the production versions will look like?

I'd say all but Han and Mace are production.

I cannot believe how nice these are, I am so absolutely happy that SS is doing these. I can just pray the production pieces will look this nice because I will be heart broken after seeing these.

elwood49 said:
Interesting that they included Mace's Episode I saber as well:
I wonder if that will be the exclusive, or if it will be Jango's head as we all thought?
Nice that they included both sabers! I hope that means he'll have four hilts and blade combinations!
I don't think they'll have any of the exclusive accessories or parts at the show. Since they're not available to retailers, they don't usually show case them there. They haven't had exclusives there in the past.

Luke (except the belt) is production, I think Ani might be, and Kit. Mace, Obi-Wan, and Han are all protos... and so are Legolas and Aragorn. Oops, did I spill the beans?

From Dave Myatt

I feel like a fool for making any criticism of the Mace Windu figure becuase that is one bad MF'er. :cool:

These simply look amazing, I really can't believe these are this nice! Cudos to SS, and everyone involved in this project..................

You all must be high because Mace still doesn't look 100% like Sam Jackson. :moon It's the eyes that need some adjusting. :p Everything else is superb.

Is it me or do these shots somehow make the figures so much more.... necassary than the shots on the Sideshow website?

Could it be that the photography methods employed here are superior? That the pictures on the website simply don't do these figures justice? That everyone so critical of Mace and Han and PF Frodo are, in actuallity, overreating to the qualities of the photos and not the figures?

Damn! But they are nice. When these figures drop, there's gonna be a lot of unhappy nerds in nerdville who never saw them coming and now must play catch-up to collect them.

Simply wow. Good job Sideshow for reinventing 1:6 Star Wars.

Back