Rebelscum Sideshow Coverage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poggle the Greater said:
Shouldn't Maces bag be the one with BFM written on it?

My mistake!! LOL

macewallet5uy.jpg

Those all look awsome.. I am so glad I got these. And I am still ok with canceling my Kit, it was the only way to afford Han and Mace.

Collector Freak said:
Since when do companies display production pieces?

All the time if the item has either been released or is about to be released.

This is to good to be true! All these figures are awesome. I never thought I'd say that about... 12" posable figures. I'm planning on leaving the figures in the box, but seeing these pictures... I might change my mind.

tomandshell said:
lukebelt3dw.jpg

Luke's belt has seen better days. I guess he has been gaining weight lately, and has needed to let it out a few notches...

I like that the belt is large enough to be put on over the vest, even though he never wore it that way in the film. I didn;t want to have to choose between clothing pieces. Everything looks magnificent. I was going to skip Mace, but now I can't not get him! At a guess, I think we won't see an ignited Episode I Mace hilt, since it's not canon, so to speak. If we did, I'd like for it to be blue, personally. They even got his longer sleeves on the robe! I'm astonished. This is beyond all hopes. I can't wait to see Legolas and Aragorn! Where are the LOTR photogs?!!

Rebelscum has a nice group shot on the main page for the Tom interview, which doesn't give much new info. It seem "Sith eyes" will be coming soon. I guess this sadly means Sith eyes Anakin is the SDCC exclusive? :(

Wow, these pics show stuff much better. Mace looks awesome, the clothes are much better than they looked in the preview. It's cool that they have the cool severed hand. His lightsaber looks cool too. I really like the blades, they're nice.

We'll definitely grill them about the eyelashes in the chat today.

But Leia looks amazing -- and her clothes are still see-through. :naughty

Buttmunch said:
Rebelscum has a nice group shot on the main page for the Tom interview, which doesn't give much new info. It seem "Sith eyes" will be coming soon. I guess this sadly means Sith eyes Anakin is the SDCC exclusive? :(

That would suck. Really, really suck. I would hate to miss such a cool figure.

Wait a minute. I live in LA. I could drive down and pick one up!

Seretur said:
Well, I live halfway across the world, and was able to pick up all the SDCC exclusives I wanted last year.

:)

i think it will be a lot harder to get if they make a 12" star wars figure a convention exclusive.

Back