Rebel Terminator Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depending on how this statue is assembled, if the head is a separate part, you could have someone sculpt a Summer Glau/Cameron head (from T:TSCC) for it. You could even put a Sarah Connor head on it. Imagine how that would mess with John Connor's mind in the future war.

Came out great! Found this on FB.
tterm.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not getting warmed up for this yet. Perhaps because she is an original and has not appeared in any of the stories. Perhaps it's the pose because I don't think a Terminator would stand like this, it's way too human. Perhaps the lack of blood on the flesh wound on the face. I don't know. I don't feel it yet.

Such a random decision for a Terminator PF. I don't know...maybe I can blur my vision a bit and pretend it's Cameron from TSCC.

This reminds me of kotobukiya horror bishoujo line. Taking classic horror characters and making them female. This does look cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here they go again reusing previously used digital sculpts. For the record, I actually prefer this one to the Red Sonja version. :)
62e83beb37a322c71a91c5327439a5b3.jpg

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

They have their hips tilted to the side..oh no its the same sculpt!!!!!! But just about everything else is different!!! Oh no they are the same model!!!!! They were done by different sculptors oh no!!!! They are the same sculpt!!!!:cuckoo:

They have their hips tilted to the side..oh no its the same sculpt!!!!!! But just about everything else is different!!! Oh no they are the same model!!!!! They were done by different sculptors oh no!!!! They are the same sculpt!!!!:cuckoo:

Do you have ANY idea how digital sculpting works? They are NOT the same sculpt on the outer layers, obviously but nice try...

Last edited:
Do you have ANY idea how digital sculpting works? They are NOT the same sculpt on the outer layers, obviously but nice try...

well I dm'ed the sculptors on FB about this ..so I know what your saying is a lie.....and what your spreading around on FB and other boards is false information.......so nice try liar.....

Last edited:
They only thing I like about this is the base. Apart from that easy pass.

well I dm'ed the sculptors on FB about this ..so I know what your saying is a lie.....and what your spreading around on FB and other boards is false information.......so nice try liar.....

Feel free to post the screenshots of the said conversations and also to name the sculptors of this piece. ;)

In any case, I think this piece looks great.

Back