Rebel Terminator Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could also be a question of the actors not signing their likeness rights over. Happened to McFarlane and their T2 Arnold figure, which was why his face was extra messed up.

I'd say I am the biggest Terminator fan, and I don't now why or understand why would any Terminator fan want this rebel Terminator? Its not Arnold or Endo or any thing from the movies? Its just made up rubbish.

I'd say I am the biggest Terminator fan, and I don't now why or understand why would any Terminator fan want this rebel Terminator? Its not Arnold or Endo or any thing from the movies? Its just made up rubbish.
We can be the biggest fans together, along with the thousands of others who say that, LOL. You're correct, true Terminator fans aren't going to buy this.

Terminator fans: “Sideshow can we get Reese, Sarah or another T-1 Arnold?”

Sideshow: “Here’s a hot chick Terminator!”

I was hoping to read at the bottom of the image “pending licensor approval” and it be denied! I mean, expanding on a license when you haven’t even covered the main characters???

Could also be a question of the actors not signing their likeness rights over. Happened to McFarlane and their T2 Arnold figure, which was why his face was extra messed up.

Is that why Hot Toys' first T-800 had a destroyed face too?

With Prime 1 putting out some Terminator 1 pieces, perhaps Sideshow wanted to do something else so they weren't competing? Not sure.

All I really want remaining from this franchise in 1/4 scale is a tech noir Arnold and a T1000. Don't see it happening though.

Here's hoping Prime 1 give us something amazing from this franchise.

Thread: Rebel Terminator Premium Format
hmmm.
what does it rebel against?
women unemployment in Skynet?
male terminators getting higher battery charge grade based only on their bigger size and bigger energy need?
humans being afraid of male terminators but always capturing female terminators alive and using them in their dirty bunkers for sex and household chores?

p.s. there is "The Terminator" logo in right bottom corner.
in The Terminator there were no more clean intact human roads, no cool pants with cool pockets and cool gear.
in The Terminator there were only ashes and ancient, torn clothes from military storages of WWII/Cold War period.
call it Terminator: Batmation, it had roads better than in most countries of the world, it had people with professionally whitened teeth, it had expensive tacticool equipment and so on, exactly like that statue.

I did the above mod. I posted it on another forum under the name HARD.
you did a great job with all those filters.
They wanted to do something unusual, different. Not a big deal. Don't like it, don't buy it. Want a Kyle or Sarah, start a petition, write to SSC, do something, just don't ***** in a thread that won't grab the attention of people who matter. Write to the actor, actress. Of course, you can sit on your waiting forever instead of doing something to change the situation.
and now you've ruined it.

1125x682_teaserbanner_RebelTerminatoPrint2.jpg

Cool looking piece I suppose but damn is her right arm freakishly long or what?

No, it's due to the shoulder being obscured. I'm sure it will be the proper length when we get to see more views of it.

Back