Rebel Terminator Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im curious to see what this looks like honestly and wonder if its a start to a SS Terminator mythos type line?

This will be a great movie poster - "She has finally become what she has been fighting for so long....Terminator 6. Sarah Conner rebooted or roboted coming to a theater near you.

"Always wanted one of these", said no one ever.

giphy.gif

I'm calling 30% off and free worldwide shipping in it's near future.

I did the above mod. I posted it on another forum under the name HARD.

Kudos to Sideshow for doing something very creative!!! Keep it going SS! Can't wait for the full reveal.

Very COOL Sideshow....Excited for this one.

Same,,glad to see Sideshow come up with new original concepts.It was cool to see the SS Mythos Obi wan design show up in Marvel's Star Wars issue 15.Very Cool for a concept they cooked up btw.So best of luck to this SS concept and hope for more product like this.

How many of you people who are saying this is cool and exciting and different and looking forward to seeing it are actually going to order it?

Same,,glad to see Sideshow come up with new original concepts.It was cool to see the SS Mythos Obi wan design show up in Marvel's Star Wars issue 15.Very Cool for a concept they cooked up btw.So best of luck to this SS concept and hope for more product like this.

Good call.I just picked up that issue! ..Can't wait for the full reveal.

Last edited:
WHY???

Why do this? why not bring out a Kyle Reese, or Sarah conor, heck I don't mind another Terminator Arnold or Endo, or even T-1000. Even something from T3 but don't just make up characters and call it from the Terminator line.

Easy pass for me, good can save some money or wait for someone else to bring out another decent termintor product!

They wanted to do something unusual, different. Not a big deal. Don't like it, don't buy it. Want a Kyle or Sarah, start a petition, write to SSC, do something, just don't ***** in a thread that won't grab the attention of people who matter. Write to the actor, actress. Of course, you can sit on your waiting forever instead of doing something to change the situation.

Good call.I just picked up that issue! ..Can't wait for the full reveal.

Thanks man,thats cool Marvel did that....Yeah can't wait myself.Hope we don't have to wait to long for the full reveal.

They wanted to do something unusual, different. Not a big deal. Don't like it, don't buy it. Want a Kyle or Sarah, start a petition, write to SSC, do something, just don't ***** in a thread that won't grab the attention of people who matter. Write to the actor, actress. Of course, you can sit on your waiting forever instead of doing something to change the situation.

I hear you! but do they ever listen or give a **** on what we have to say?

I guess who wants it will get it, but die hard fans like me will wait it out to get what we want, even if that means from another company.

Back