Rebel Terminator Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow can feel free to explore all sorts of original 'terminator' designs, but they simply won't sell.

That's the whole silent majority/ vocal minority premise though.

Very true, I recall some article years ago saying how that online vocal minority skews our perceptions. Wish I could find that story again.

I don’t know, man. Part of me thinks this is cool.

I immediately thought of the Bounty of Bathos line when I saw this teaser.

Kinda like this:
I don't disagree that this is cool. Lots of things are cool though. If I bought everything that is cool, I'd need a stadium to store it all. Simply put, cool doesn't mean interested.

The cynical side of me thinks this is just Sideshow wanting to make yet another generic "hot chick" version of a successful character or franchise, that Hellraiser lady pinhead being an example of such. I hope I'm wrong. Not sure how many people are going to want a statue of a completely original non-canon character though.

I don't disagree that this is cool. Lots of things are cool though. If I bought everything that is cool, I'd need a stadium to store it all. Simply put, cool doesn't mean interested.

I don't collect Terminator statues either. And I probably won't be buying this statue. But I do see the potential for this line ...if done well. Much like the Bounties of Bathos line.

My post was more for the people that thought this was a bad idea. Basically, I'm saying this could turn out very nice ...but no way am I pushing people to buy it.

It’s just frustrating because more people spend time on here complaining about products than enjoying them
Most of those who "enjoy" this are the ones who have to go on social media to feel it. If one feels discouraged by people who go on social media to express their dissatisfaction with poor products, misleading marketing and the lack of commitment from lazy companies... then perheps it's time to visit psychotherapists instead or simply quit buyin' this crap. :)

Most of those who "enjoy" this are the ones who have to go on social media to feel it. If one feels discouraged by people who go on social media to express their dissatisfaction with poor products, misleading marketing and the lack of commitment from lazy companies... then perheps it's time to visit psychotherapists instead or simply quit buyin' this crap. :)

In the last year, please name a company that is meeting your standards. Just curious.

You can see more detail in this pic:
4FCF302B-3FAA-4F33-BD3A-DB9DE6B748D8.jpeg

To each his own but...what is this supposed to represent and why would anyone what it? :huh

After the pics that reveal the rebel term, not interested, SS could have put out many other characters or endo versions. I would buy a good t-600 PF.

The cynical side of me thinks this is just Sideshow wanting to make yet another generic "hot chick" version of a successful character or franchise, that Hellraiser lady pinhead being an example of such. I hope I'm wrong. Not sure how many people are going to want a statue of a completely original non-canon character though.

8ae.gif

So take a generic army girl sculpt , pop in a red eye and call it a Terminator...

If you want a good female character buy this...
aad07786d81d5974b042eef19bc391ea.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back