Rebel Terminator Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's somehow reminds me of HMO's Ren statue.

ren_front_05.jpg

27545737_1935957830055392_3576325470832762758_n.jpg

What a weird choice for a PF. You could've made just about any character from any of the 5 movies and it would've been more interesting.

I actually quite like this. The original film suggested that Terminators could look like anyone and her partially shaved head gives off a cool "future 80's" punk vibe.

When I first saw the small picture on my phone I thought it was Summer Glau. That would definately be a hard one to say no to. This is a pretty awesome concept. Reminds me a lot of HMO’s also. Sideshow is so good at tempting me back in lol. Close ups definitley give me a Lena Heady vibe-

D5B8CF8C-FE95-4D50-9A8B-673FF3C1EE23.jpeg

Who would display the ex head over the reg Head? They should have sculpted a new totally different ex head.

Who would display the ex head over the reg Head? They should have sculpted a new totally different ex head.

I agree. I think almost everybody will display it with the damaged head, showing the half human face with endo parts.
The alternate head was not the way to go with this statue if you ask me. I would have gone for something else extra. Lights in the eye. Different base or other gun in hand or something like that.

i remember terminator being about gore, fear and cold postnuclear world where everybody puts any warm parts he can on him.
now it's bloodless hawaii gal gadot universe.

EX is stupid. She's already damaged so why bother with a clean HS? Don't have to rush for this one. There's a great chance this will go up for a discount later.

I actually quite like this. The original film suggested that Terminators could look like anyone and her partially shaved head gives off a cool "future 80's" punk vibe.

Agreed!! Good call on all ...... love the 80's punk vibe also.

You could've made just about any character from any of the 5 movies and it would've been more interesting.
It'd also be more expensive I presume. I'm sure most people don't care about the franchise anyway.
I've seen a lot of collectors outside SSF who are excited like horny bunnies for this one. :lol
Let them have it for now. Maybe new movie will put things in perspective.

i remember terminator being about gore, fear and cold postnuclear world where everybody puts any warm parts he can on him.
now it's bloodless hawaii gal gadot universe.

Well said P. This doesn't remind me of Terminator at all. She doesn't look like she belongs in the bleak future of Camerons films. If anything this is almost Disneyesque.

It'd also be more expensive I presume. I'm sure most people don't care about the franchise anyway.
I've seen a lot of collectors outside SSF who are excited like horny bunnies for this one. :lol
Let them have it for now. Maybe new movie will put things in perspective.

I'd rather have a Dr. Silberman PF. Lmao.

I honestly like this one a lot the EX is dumb but i think overall it's cool I'll wait for when its discounted. Don't buy statues much but i think this is bad ass.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I honestly like this one a lot the EX is dumb but i think overall it's cool I'll wait for when its discounted. Don't buy statues much but i think this is bad ass.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

EX is stupid. She's already damaged so why bother with a clean HS? Don't have to rush for this one. There's a great chance this will go up for a discount later.

True, its badass! But for the EX that no one will display is just not cool. This should be the damage face as the EX. The asking price these days are way too much while most can be had on the secondary market for a few hundred less. I will buy this down the road later on for market value. Im guessing this can probably be had for around 400-500.00 shipped for sure with patience. As for the sculpt, I love it!

Back