Ready Player One

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. By the way, my question was also reference from Matrix and a perfect set up to respond with a Morpheus quote, but you guys blew it.

hello_son.jpg

Jesus bro IM Sorry!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Neat!

Saw this movie last night and enjoyed it ...few parts they could've expanded on but overall I was entertained. There are so many visuals that I don't think you can locate it all without knowing where to look in one sitting. It's like an easter egg within an easter egg..recommend, especially if your an older gamer.

Saw this movie last night and enjoyed it ...few parts they could've expanded on but overall I was entertained. There are so many visuals that I don't think you can locate it all without knowing where to look in one sitting. It's like an easter egg within an easter egg..recommend, especially if your an older gamer.

I was thinking about that. most of the cameos are probably 2 seconds long

i agree - looks like a Sy Fy movie at best...the cameos are staggering and the only thing i want to see but likely i will miss about 70% of them

Back