Ready Player One

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
None of these look cool.

I honestly find them to be really Cool.

captain_america__civil_war_logo_by_touchboyj_hero-d95vgn5.png

Looks really good to me, those graphics look very 80’s, and as the creator of the oasis was obsessed with that decade , it makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I completely agree that we live in an almost anti-utopic world of people losin' themselves in the everyday cyber world... I'm also 100% against the full blown "video games are a disease and iPhones are cancer" mentality. They're just toys and tools, nothing more. It's the same as blaming oldschool television for people not goin' out of their houses and talkin' in movie quotes.

While I'm completely agree that the antiutopic world of people losin' themselves in the ereryday cyber world... I'm also 100% against the full blown "video games are a deciese and iPhones are cancer" mentality. They're just toys and tools, nothing more. It's the same as blaming oldschool television for people not goin' out of their houses and talkin' in movie quotes.

Or books....or cave paintings.....

Some folks just make doing nothing their lives....

Hell if they are really concerned about people wasting their lives , they should ban alcohol....that puts all the video games and electronics to shame.

Oh wait.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This movie was already made.

maxresdefault.jpg

They are just trying to sucker you in by throwing in a bunch of "nostalgia" which will consist of less than 3 minutes of screen time.

Back