Ready Player One

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Christopher Lloyd reuniting with a special friend :)

29570531_1189112587886242_782063121658474619_n.jpg

Also a fellow Toy Collector took some inspired pics after coming back from seeing the movie.

ttoys1.jpg
https://comeseetoys.blogspot.com/2018/03/ready-player-one-inspired-pics.html

I hope u don’t end up hating this movie

LOL Hate is a strong word. If it ends up being a 7/8 out of 10 for me then it's a win in my book. I'm already in Love with the source material, Director and Art Direction. Steven Spielberg is one of the best at adapting difficult books into entertaining movies.
On another note, some Fans are bound to be disappointed with Infinity War. Just like The Last Jedi, you can't please everybody.

I’m going to try to go in thinking its more “inspired” by the book than “from” the book (since I have already seen a lot of stuff that’s not in the book) and I think if I do that I’ll probably enjoy it more. This also might be the first movie I ever see in IMAX. :)

Saw it last night IMAX 3d, after smoking a nice ole blunt.

The good-
-Insanely fun action scenes ( although the best are in the first half of the movie)
-clever trivia used throughout the movie that only true nerds would know , that lex Luther quote !
- One sequence in particular , set in one of my favorite horror movies absolutely mind melting. Jaw on the floor ( also I would not be surprise if children aren't absolutely terrified)
- just overall enjoyable, laughs , action , horror.

The bad
- void of any emotion which is surprising after amazing trailers
- Super explainy, they just magically find out "omg a twist ! Because blah blah " this happens every challenge they face constantly.

- characters are very bland except one of the villains

- absolutely exhausting ,too long. I was like noooo another action scene , after I thought it was over .

Overall, see it with a crowd in IMAX 3d.

To those complainging about characters being cameos , yup that's all they are. Thy barely even mention the names of these easter eggs and only 2 other "movies" actually are not involved and effect they plot (iron giant , and the horror movie ).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sonic the hedgehog? I didn't notice him in it. Unless your making a sarcastic comment about the main character or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw it last night in 3D IMAX, as well. That’s definitely the way to see it, if you can. It makes the visuals that much more amazing bc at times you really start to feel inside the Oasis. Some very cool action scenes, and generally agree with the point about blandish characters.

Loved seeing this in IMAX 3D. Some tense action scenes. I love how they purposely make the Oasis a more exciting place to be then the real world. I did see Sonic in there briefly along with a few others like Spawn, Robocop, etc. That car race was insane and the Jade Key puzzle within that movie was the best! :) Also, Gundam does not disappoint.

Back