Re: New Doom PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Here's a pic of Exclusive #113 before I put him away and begin to install flooring in the statue room!

A few things that I'm seeking from the community (and may have missed it in previous posts) and general observations:

1. My modern head sculpt has A LOT of green shading on it. So much so, he looks like Willem Dafoe's Green Goblin from the first Spiderman movie. Is this the norm?

2. Has anyone tried to iron their cape yet?

3. Both switch out arms are VERY loose fitting with weak magnets. Par for the course?

4. Anyone else has issues with the bronze cape chain, pulling out of the keyhole every time the cape is adjusted?

5. I love the piece. I have an open-air set up for my statue room and don't have much issue at all with dust. This piece will keep my mini lint roller busy though!

Thanks for your replies and looking forward to pics from others.

BDOGG,
1. Not overly on mine.
2. Not yet. I used a little purified water to dab folds. It's a good trick if it's not too bad.
3. Very...along with my Classic head. I had to put an extra magnet in.
4. Once I was able to get the square bases mostly through the fabric, they stayed pretty well. I also twisted them until they were the most snug and pushed down hard. I haven't had a problem since.
5. I'm open air too, so we shall see how it goes. It's normally not too bad for me.

I gotta say....great job SS! This guy is awesome!....

DSC_0001_164 resize.jpg
DSC_0003_166 Resize.jpg

and the Classic mask works best IMO.....

DSC_0004_167 resize.jpg

Now, I'm waiting for the leaning tower of Thor. :slap

Congrats. I agree with you, Doom looks great. I'm waiting on leaning Thor too and googly eyed Emma. :slap

Thanks! I'll tell you what, watching that unboxing video made me cringe. I hope just placing the foot pads in the right locations fixes that. Truth is it shouldn't be that close to unbalanced to begin with. BUT I love that Thor statue!

Just got this guy, while he's definitely not as good as Doom on Throne, he's an excellent representation of the character. He might even surpass the original Doom (for me) if some people whip up some awesome customs for him.

Damn that cape though.

How do waitlists work again? You get an email conversion and it says a date you will be charged correct?

How do waitlists work again? You get an email conversion and it says a date you will be charged correct?

If it converts you get an email that gives you a window before you are charged so you can cancel if you dont want the conversion. Then the order becomes live you get a NRD and depending on where they are at shipping/stock is when you are charged/ shipped

If it converts you get an email that gives you a window before you are charged so you can cancel if you dont want the conversion. Then the order becomes live you get a NRD and depending on where they are at shipping/stock is when you are charged/ shipped

Thank you friend.

Was there any update from sideshow for the fella with the EX hand that was painted with a huge contrast to the rest of the armor?

Back