Re: New Doom PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks! Doesn't feel wobbly. These pics show it. It's barely noticeable when looking at it, but it doesn't feel right.
nZq3Cox.jpg

XLFJkx5.jpg

I had the same issue on page 224-225 I believe. I used my fingers and pushed hard (really hard, I was worried) and eventually it went all the way in.

I originally thought I was going to display him with the modern portrait as well. When in hand pics started showing up, I knew I would go with the classic portrait instead. Congrats, I'm glad he showed up minty fresh for you.

I originally thought I was going to display him with the modern portrait as well. When in hand pics started showing up, I knew I would go with the classic portrait instead. Congrats, I'm glad he showed up minty fresh for you.

Well man, we both Finally have a Standing Doom....now to just finish off the rest of the list :lol

Just picked him up at UPS but he can't be displayed for a few weeks. My office is all packed up for my move in a couple weeks, so sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine arrived. So badass. I'm not going to lie. I still want the original Doom, but this is a worthy successor. Classic sculpt is definitely the way to display.

You sure? Mr. Green measured and its almost 19.5(1/16 inches less) inches from straight leg to top back of his head since his face is facing down a little. This doesn't include the hood of course. And the base is almost 3 inches from the same bottom of foot of straight leg.

You may be right. I was too lazy to take Red Skull off the shelf and then turn Doom around so I measured from his back foot to the top of his forehead. Like you said, he is looking down. I just kind of eyeballed the tape measure around the top of his head and it looked to be about 19 inches or so. Since you measured from the back, I'd say your measurements sound right.

Well man, we both Finally have a Standing Doom....now to just finish off the rest of the list :lol

Yeah Josh, we finally do. At least he was worth the wait. Doom looks great. As for the rest of my list, I'm in dire need of a 1/4 classic Cap. He's tops on my most wanted Marvel list.

Last edited:
Back