Re: New Doom PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeah I try to stick to the ones I truly love, otherwise it would get out of hand...not that my list of statues is short [emoji38] The statues i'd love to own but I doubt anyone would make them in 1/4 would be Moon Knight, Dark Hawk, Simon Dark and Cassandra Cain Batgirl. I don't even know where I'd put them but Id have to buy them.

Was never a huge fan of the character, especially since (to me) he just screams "90's guest star", but a Darkhawk 1/4 would look incredible.

This is something I play around with in my head too. Some characters transcend that though. Like everybody knows Doom is one of those comic book badasses. If you can afford it and you like the statue, that should be reason enough.

If anything, you should watch how he whoops the whole avengers team without breaking a sweat in the Earth's Mightiest Heroes cartoon on Netflix. That would show you a glimpse of how strong and smart Doom is lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the recommendation dude. Will check it out.

Yeah I try to stick to the ones I truly love, otherwise it would get out of hand...not that my list of statues is short [emoji38] The statues i'd love to own but I doubt anyone would make them in 1/4 would be Moon Knight, Dark Hawk, Simon Dark and Cassandra Cain Batgirl. I don't even know where I'd put them but Id have to buy them.

I'm still waiting on Thanos and Adam Warlock PF's to be done. That way I can leave this hobby behind forever. :rotfl

He is here, love the look very menacing, I'm very pleased with him. You guys were not joking about the hood and cape, but after you are done the piece takes a life of it's own.

doom.jpg

Doom1.jpg

Doom2.jpg

doom3.jpg

doom5.jpg

doom6.jpg

Full_Size_Render.jpg

Full_Size_Render_2.jpg

Those eyes are amazing. They do look very menacing and angry. Great pictures TheHulk... Although, I must say, you name is a lie! I am the one true hulk!

This one IS pretty great. Much better in person. It's all about posing the clothing. The cloak is real big and thick material. Changing the base DID suck but it's still very nice overall. A 9.3/10

I love this statue but the magnets on the heads are weak on mine. Im pretty concerned about it as when the hood is on it already fell over once but I got lucky with no damage. The modern head magnet seems a little weaker than the classic head. Not sure if SSC would do anything about this or not though.

The base really takes away the greatness of Doom.

Back