Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Grievous, Westworld & Kenobi!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!!

Thanks man... he's been a long WIP. I could never get a white shirt to dye red, they always turned out pink :lol

I barely got this new shirt on him... actually ripped the shirt of the neck, but once sewed up and covered in chains you'd never know :lol

Very cool! Lovin' the muscle figs. Really takes me back.

Although the Conan PF display seems to be missing something. Hmmm...

Hmmm... what could it be :lol

And don't forget, still lusting after some more straight shelves :lecture

Here's a fun item; its the Kinnikuman (M.U.S.C.L.E. in the US) 29th Anniversary Box Set. It comes with all the cartoons on DVD and a reproduction of all 418 (that's 184 more than in the US) figures :rock
roomh.jpg

roome.jpg

:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

So f'n awesome!!!! Great update pix, absolutely love you collection man! LOVE IT! :hi5:

Very nice update ;)

:bow :bow :bow

So f'n awesome!!!! Great update pix, absolutely love you collection man! LOVE IT! :hi5:

I appreciate it man... the set is cool. Bummer though is the DVD's are region 2 and un-dubbed. Not too big of a deal to get a Region Free Player (they're cheap) but just wish they had subtitles.

Sadly, not enough of a US fanbase to make that happen :cuss

The figures are cool though, and for the price I paid ($260 shipped) its worth it just for them. Best part, the set came out 2 years ago and retailed for $1200 :google :lol

Now THATS a deal :lol....jeeeezzzz...

:rock :rock :rock :rock

Kongrats J!!!!!

Thanks man, I think like a lot of "massive box sets" the price was too high and it completely flopped :lol

But, that works for me :rock :rock :rock

Hell yeah. Like you said in another thread, just wait till the bottom drops out of 1/6, we will be buying HT figures for $15 a pop :rock :rock :rock

Thanks man, he's a figure I've always wanted.

At some point I'd like to alter the facial hair (copying what EvilFace did) but aside from that I'm real happy with him.

Got some custom heads in today... didn't put them on any bodies yet, but very excited that I will soon have 6 less headless figures :rock

The first 3 are Sideshow heads repainted by Customikey:
paintb.jpg

pantc.jpg

Trevor Grove's Firefly sculpts, painted by Customikey:​
painta.jpg

The final one is a AOD Ash sculpted and painted by Betomatali... F'n awesome!!! :rock
paintd.jpg

Last edited:

I could only watch your first post and not browse through all the pages, not because there is too many of them. It's because if I do that, I might die of excessive jealousy...:thud::thud::thud::rotfl

Super awesome (and insane) collection, sir!!:clap:cuckoo::clap:clap

Awesome GB! Kongrats on having 6 less headless heads :rock :rock :rock

They came out great.

Super awesome (and insane) collection, sir!!:clap:cuckoo::clap

Awesome GB! Kongrats on having 6 less headless heads :rock :rock :rock

They came out great.

Thanks man, glad to have these. Wait was short on these, but still have a couple more I need to get done.

That Aragorn looks off--like he's got a girlie secret.

He look good in person, I was having a hard time taking a decent picture. But even with a "girlie secret" he looks better than the wide-eyed goof with lip gloss Sideshow gave us :lol

But trust me, in person he's kickass looking.

:rotfl Ash looks good. Stoked to get mine.

Damn man, its an awesome sculpt. Beto knows what the hell he's doing. Stoked to get his Pennywise figure :rock

Back