Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Grievous, Westworld & Kenobi!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!!

wow looks great

I was on the fence about him, almost order a couple weeks ago from Hastings, until I read your recent views on him. If hes not worthy of a spot on your shelf he shall not find a spot on mine! Good day sir!

Yeah, there's just something lacking about the Marcus figure. Very well made and the damaged arms are brilliant looking and very well designed. But on the shelf he just looked like a wienie :huh

Also, with the awesome T-1000 and T-1000 as Sarah Connor coming I can only dedicate so much space to T:S. Honestly if they release a young John Connor and a Tech Noir Terminator from T1 all the T:S stuff might get the boot :lol

Thanks, I've had fun messing around with it. I'm still feeling it out, but its a really awesome camera.

Manual mode and toying with Shutter Speed, Aperture and ISO settings are the biggest things to explore with. Lower ISO numbers reduce noise grain in photos, but higher ones let you shoot at faster shutter speeds and reduce need for tripods. Play around, find settings that work best for your ultimate goal.

Yeah, I'm liking the higher ISO as it allows me to take pictures w/o a tripod. But it seems like I still need a tripod if I want to change the depth of field very dramatically... at least with indoor shots.

That is a sweet display room you have there galactiboy. Congrats..:clap:clap:clap
I love that Vader bust, have to get me one some day.
I also noticed you are a fellow drummer:rock I sold my kit sometime
ago now and have been meaning to get another one, hopefully soon:pray:

I love the Vader bust... he really ties the room together :rock

And I wish I played more, but still get on them now and again. Its good having them in the room so it has a purpose other than collectibles :rock :rock

Yeah, I'm with you on that one... luckily there is a bathroom right next door. Hopefully people won't get confused.

No peeing on the f^ckin' Vader bust.

big-lebowski1.jpg

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/LrLLdNuOESk&hl=da_DK&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/LrLLdNuOESk&hl=da_DK&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

:rock

One of the best movies ever made!

And to go with that... one of the most badass figure's I've ever gotten!!!

Battle Damaged Iron Man!!!
(Exclusive)

ironh.jpg

ironb.jpg

ironc.jpg

irond.jpg

irone.jpg

iornf.jpg

irong.jpg

And just for fun...[/B]
ironmanani.gif

This figure is all kinds of badass... so much so that the original figure is getting kicked to the curb (AKA; listed on eBay :lol)!

Damn fine pix GB!!!!! Very very nice. Great figure too. Kongrats :rock

Thanks man, the IM is surpisingly awesome. I wasn't interested until I saw the paint job from the in-hand photos.

Just has a much more metallic look to him than the original. Really happy the waitlist converted on him as I do like the dumb extra bits like that helmet.

I like him, but space is at a premium and he's just not top shelf enough. I'm not 100% that he'll go, but he's on my possible list.

I was on the fence about him, almost order a couple weeks ago from Hastings, until I read your recent views on him. If hes not worthy of a spot on your shelf he shall not find a spot on mine! Good day sir!

Most overrated character in the franchise. A new-ager hard on and little else. Though I wish they'd go all out like that on all their products (i.e. two heads, outfits, completely different looks).

Yeah, the figure has a lot going for him... but just doesn't have the cool factor to back it up.

Sooooo nice.......You've got a ton of figure..Congrats.

Back