Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Grievous, Westworld & Kenobi!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!!

Thanks man, I'm real happy with him. So much so that the original Mark III is up on eBay as we speak :lol

Never thought I'd part with that figure, but I can't justify 2 MK3s and the new one just out-performs the old.

It seems your digging the new Iron Man...How do you have him posed? Its amazing just how many ways to show him off. I am loving this figure. Especially the face sculpt with cuts.

Yeah man, totally digging him!

This is the pose for now... kind of a mid-flight firing rockets look.

ironh.jpg

Got a few new friends for the collection:

HT Comedian:
comb.jpg

comc.jpg

comd.jpg

HT Astro Boy​

($45 shipped after using a Sideshow GC!!!)​
astroc.jpg

astrod.jpg

astroa.jpg

And some MOTUC:​
hea.jpg

heb.jpg

hec.jpg

Last edited:

Man, that Comedian is really badass. One day he's being added to my collection wether he's in scale w/ my Ror or not. That cigar in the mouth is THE look for him!

I see you've crossed over into Eternia! :D Some really cool choices so far! If there's anyone else you're looking for hit me up, I've got a couple villains I can part with for right around cost.

Astro looks great w/ Kaneda, btw!:lecture

Last edited:

Great additions J!!! And great pics too.

Damn, you're on fire this lately :rock :rock :rock

Thanks man, I got my wife a Canon Rebel for her Bday last month.

So, my pictures should probably be better :lol but I'm still learning how to use it.

I just got a Canon rebel for me too... I have a 100-300mm telephoto lens on it. Got it for my past BC trip and my upcoming Mexico one.

btw Great collection!

You are gonna die and have your organs stolen in Mexico. :lecture

So long Eli :wave

Man, that Coomedian is really badass. One day he's being added to my collection wether he's in scale w/ my Ror or not. That cigar in the mouth is THE look for him!

I see you've crossed over into Eternia! Some really cool choices so far! If there's anyone else you're looking for hit me up, I've got a couple villains I can part with for right around cost.

Astro looks great w/ Kaneda, btw!:lecture

Thanks man! The Comedian is a very impressive figure... the level of realism HT is able to achieve is staggering. I've got one of Darkartist's Rorschach's (not pictured) to go with him. Still hope we see a NightOwl II, but I have a feeling the chances of that are slim to none.

As for He-Man, I've also go the first releases of of He-Man and Skeletor, and Faker, Hordak and ScareGlow. I'd still like to add Tri-Clops and maybe a few more. I've tried resisting the series, but they are just too badass to ignore :lol

Great additions J!!! And great pics too.

Damn, you're on fire this lately

Thanks man, having the new camera is making me a bit more motivated to take pictures when I get new stuff :lol

I just got a Canon rebel for me too... I have a 100-300mm telephoto lens on it. Got it for my past BC trip and my upcoming Mexico one.

btw Great collection!

How do you like the telephoto lens? I know next to nothing about lenses, except that I need more than just the kit lens :lol

You are gonna die and have your organs stolen in Mexico. :lecture

So long Eli :wave

That may well be the final STFU Eli ever... not sure whether I should :monkey2 or :hi5:

nice collection ;)

Love the Comedian pics GB :rock Awesome shots like yours make me sad that we'll most likely never see the rest of the ensemble in all their Hot Toys glory.

Yeah, sucks that HT didn't go a bit further with the series; guess the movie's so-so performance didn't generate into much from HT.

Thanks Amarcord :duff

BTW, I finally saw the movie you're named after. It was great :rock

Great update, Galactiboy! :rock You've added some really niece pieces to your collection. Good to see you have Kaneda and his bike, along with the Mark III BD figure. Kaneda's bike and MKIII BD are among the top 10 in my collection right now.

A quick update... I changed around a few shelves, finished a figure and got a cool box set in.

First of, I've finally got my Mr. T figure to a point where I'm happy with him. I used the Thriller T-shirt and gave him a cut-off muscle-T look :rock
roomd.jpg

Here's a fun item; its the Kinnikuman (M.U.S.C.L.E. in the US) 29th Anniversary Box Set. It comes with all the cartoons on DVD and a reproduction of all 418 (that's 184 more than in the US) figures :rock
roomh.jpg

roome.jpg

And some updates on the shelves around my room:​
roomc.jpg

roomb.jpg

roomf.jpg

roomg.jpg

Finally added Jabba to my Vintage figure set-up; such a cool figure!​
rooma.jpg

Last edited:
Back