Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Grievous, Westworld & Kenobi!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!!

Your got Kaneda's bike from Akira, man I would love to have that but there so expensive.. I ordered the 1/6 Kaneda from Hong Kong a few days ago, really excited about getting him, might get Tetsuo as well depending on money.. Amazing collection

A few quick updates... nothing major, but put some new stuff out and did a bit of rearranging:

a-1.jpg

aa-1.jpg

aaa.jpg

aab-1.jpg

AOD Ash with the incredible sculpt from Betomali!​
aac-1.jpg

aad-1.jpg

aae.jpg

aaf.jpg

aah.jpg

aag.jpg

Galactiboy said:

Missed this! Jeez :google

Now that is one hell of a haul GB :rock :rock :rock

Great updates too! Nice to see some G I Joe finally in your collection. Ash looks great too man.

Ash looks awesome !!!

Thanks, I really don't think anyone sculpts a better Bruce than Beto... guy is channeling the chin :lecture

Although the awesome sculpt just highlights how dated the Sideshow body and clothing are. I had him on a Narrow TT (which is perfect for the head) but the clothes looked so bad I had to put him back on the buck :monkey2

Why don't you just sew it ?, it can be thousand time better on a TT with a couple of adjustment here and there on the clothes and some weathering..

I guess that's an option... I'm not too handy with sewing though. Guess it would mostly be a matter of popping the threads and getting it tighter.

Although, I know Beto was working on an outfit... so could also got that route.

Great updates too! Nice to see some G I Joe finally in your collection. Ash looks great too man.

Thanks man, I actually used to have CC and SE, but was really disappointed how SE looked on the prometheus so I sold them. Then I saw the awesome upgrade you Joe fans did on SE and decided to jump back in :lol

Very Very Cool Update

Thanks man :duff

You need the Harley for Arnie. :idea

I think one bike (Kaneda's) is enough for the collection :lol Also I thought the HT figured didn't really sit too well on the 1/6 Harleys :huh

congrats!
your setup is fantastic! great presentation of great pieces:clap:clap:clap

Do it!

BTW, just tried to call you with a heads up on a King figure. Check your voicemail if you see this first :duff

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Second best collection on the board....:nana:

So much awesomeness GB! Your collection is a beauty to behold :hi5:

Back