Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Grievous, Westworld & Kenobi!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!!

Thanks Dinojeff :duff

Stupid Photobucket isn't working tonight... but I did manage to get one photo up of the Space Adam Ape. Easily one of my new favorite figures... just all kinds of awesome :rock :rock :rock

adamc.jpg

Finally got Photobucket to cooperate... so here's a quick shot of my recent haulage; been a good week!

haul.jpg

And one of my new favorites!!!
SPACE ADAM APE!!!

adamh.jpg

Stripped down, with the non-gloved hands:
adama.jpg

adamf.jpg

adamb.jpg

adamc.jpg

Love the non-gloved hands... they feel like rabbits feet :bunnydanc
adamd.jpg

adame.jpg

adamg.jpg

Poor delivery guy, did he give you a nasty look with all that bulk or did they come separately over each day? :)

I hope you'll be shooting some sexy stuff for the Tumbler?...

Wow :horror, that Ape figure looks awesome! :hi5:

How's does Nikki NOT ____ a brick over these purchases?!?!

:lol

Luckily it all came over the span of a few days so it wasn't as overwhelming. But I've also been selling a lot of stuff over the past few weeks so I haven't spent more than I've brought in :lol

Assuming Nikki is your wife or girlfriend, I have the same question :rotfl

Beautiful pics and impressive haul! :hi5:

See above :goodpost:

But mostly just making sure I get rid of stuff so that it balances out with new keeps her happy. Luckily I've got a decent surplus and I don't mind parting some with figures.

Poor delivery guy, did he give you a nasty look with all that bulk or did they come separately over each day? :)

I hope you'll be shooting some sexy stuff for the Tumbler?...

I actually have UPS hold all my stuff since I'm never home to sign, but they see me a lot :lol

Wow :horror, that Ape figure looks awesome! :hi5:

Thanks man, he's awesome... HT and Winson Ma are a match made in heave :monkey3

:lol

See above :goodpost:

But mostly just making sure I get rid of stuff so that it balances out with new keeps her happy. Luckily I've got a decent surplus and I don't mind parting some with figures.

Gotcha, that makes sense. :exactly: I was just collecting without doing any cycling myself, but that's changing very quickly...

Impressive Ape figure!

That APE Adam is really an impressive figure!

Thanks, I'm stoked to finally have him. This was the Apexplorer figure I've been waiting for since I first heard about the line :rock

Gotcha, that makes sense. :exactly: I was just collecting without doing any cycling myself, but that's changing very quickly...

Yeah, I usually try to keep to a more reasonable budget (1 or 2 items a month) but as I had a pretty big purge of items I also went a little crazy this month :lol

Finally got the new bodies in for Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow... a couple of TrueTypes (Advanced for SE and Narrow for SS) makes a wold of difference.

gib.jpg

gia.jpg

gic.jpg

Thanks man... I actually sold off both of these figures a long time ago because I was unhappy with the stock figures. But have been kicking myself after seeing how good Snake Eyes could look on the new HT body :lol

love your whole collection tho i think my favorite is the "darkness" on the shelf :)

Thanks man, Darkness is an awesome piece... wish I could swing the 1:1 bust, but definitely happy enough with the PF.

Back