RAV3N96's small but growing collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAV3N96

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is what i've got so far. I have a limited budget so.. Only been collecting for a few mouths. Gimmie some feedback would ya'll

dsc01077.png

dsc01095.png

dsc01079.png

dsc01080.png

dsc01085.png

dsc01090.png

dsc01092.png

dsc01164.png

dsc01170.png

This is NOT my whole collection. MORE PICS TO COME…

nice bro! not really my taste in collectibles but i know when i see good pieces!:rock

im a new collector too !! love your spider man 3 statue ! the movie was a let down but the statue ROCKS !!

We all start small until we turn around one day and say to ourselfs aloud What the Hell/QUOTE]

:lecture :lol

Dude trust me , regardless of your budget if you have a passion for this stuff one day the room with this stuff in is gonna look like a toy shop. :lol
Awesome collection so far. :rock
Keep it up. :rock2

We all start small until we turn around one day and say to ourselfs aloud What the Hell/QUOTE]

Dude trust me , regardless of your budget if you have a passion for this stuff one day the room with this stuff in is gonna look like a toy shop. :lol

I agree with that statement USCMHICKS

Thanks for the kind words everyone. really appreciated!! This inspires me to buy even more :chew I'm pretty much addicted to this now :joy

I also agree i only got one thing now i can't stop buying stuff i need to block sideshow and Ebay from my pc or i'm going to go bust!!

:lol

Once you start, there's no going back :lecture :lol

Last edited:
Back