Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crysis 3 9/10 It's a really well made game with great production values, a solid pace and just plain fun gameplay.

I'd rank it above 2, but the first still has a SLIGHT edge just because of it's open design. Crysis 3 does almost everything right IMO. I hope the crickets on this forum aren't an indication of how it's selling because they put a ton of work into this game and it shows.

There's a gun called the Typhoon. It seems like a normal gun, but it fires about a buttzillion bullets per second. It just obliterates enemies. One of the most satisfying guns in recent memory. Helped greatly by the amazing graphics and sound design.

Halo 4, 8/10

Crisp graphics, good voice acting and I enjoyed the story. Playing through on Legendary it didn't seem as hard as it should have been but overall campaign was great.

Multiplayer is awesome, I like how they've changed it up a bit.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengenace: 8/10

Only issue is that it's too short, but DLC might change that.

Witcher 2 8.5/10

Great game but on the whole I think I slightly preferred the first one.

Ni No Kuni: 8.5

Great game, but I really wanted to like it more. There was way too much hand holding, and although the battle system was great, I wish it wasn't so Pokemon-ish. I would have rather the developers focus more on the main characters' skills and not encourage the use of the familiars. However, the story - although cliched - was well done and sweet.

Back