Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mass Effect 3 9.5/10
-Best story line minus ending

Halo 4 : 8.5/10
-I like Reach more than this

Resident Evil 6 : 8.0/10
-I know lots hate this one but it's the best RE for me

Crysis 3 : 9.0/10
-Love this...one of the best infiltration 1st person shooter

Tomb Raider : 10/10
-Best in everything....storyline, gameplay, characters...

That's just me....

DmC - 8/10 Fantastic combat, but a little thin on variety IMO. Great final boss, but the one before was waaaaay too easy considering his role in the story. Minor niggles, still well worth playing.

Tomb Raider 9.5/10 So much fun - really enjoyed this game and know I will play it again down the road.

Gears of War Judgement 6/10 Fun...but not nearly as good as the previous Gears games. Didn't like the different points of view and how it stopped after every tiny mission to give you your stats. Took you out of the game...there just wasn't any feel of a fluid story. At times many of the missions felt like you were playing co-op horde or something. Not a lot of character development or an engaging story line. Game feels more like something you would get as a DLC.

I did like Aftermath much better - that was more like the previous Gears game and I would give that a rating of 7/10. It's too bad the whole game wasn't like this.

Overall the campaign is rather short. Think I'll be trading this one back in.

Portal 2 (PC) - 10/10

Great puzzle game. Very funny. Felt easier than the first but that's probably due to the fact that I'm already familiar with the game mechanics. A couple of new features but, it didn't take much to adjust to them and understand how they worked. Hopefully there is more to come. I'm still waiting for a new Half-Life so we'll see how that works out :impatient:.

Darksiders II: 8/10

Gameplay was good. I'm not overly fond of loot based games, as it seems to take away from special game changing items. The boss fights weren't as good or interesting as the first one. They were all hack and slash, with no interesting flare.

The story was a bit empty, it didn't really add anything to the mythos, and the ending was just a big question mark...it didn't really answer anything, and left the universe at the same place it's been since the first one.

I'm still waiting for a new Half-Life so we'll see how that works out :impatient:.

Gabe-Newell-meets-Episode-3-protesters.jpg

The Walking Dead (TellTale Games) - 10/10 - One of the best gaming experiences I've ever had.

Metal Gear Rising : Revengeance --- 8.5/10

would have gotten a 10/10 but the last boss was horrible, and a horrible choice.

MGS Rising- 3.5-5.0

Fun, fun game. Bland level design is the only thing that keeps me from truly loving it.

The Walking Dead (TellTale Games) - 10/10 - One of the best gaming experiences I've ever had.

Same for me. Beat it last night and although it wasn't GOTY because of game play it had one of the best stories and characters I've seen in a game in a long time. Total 10/10

Metal Gear Rising : Revengeance --- 8.5/10

would have gotten a 10/10 but the last boss was horrible, and a horrible choice.

He was a pain the *** for sure ! Whenever he threw stuff at you it was near impossible to slice it up before it hit you...

The VR missions are a bit tedious too, comes down to dieing again and again to memorise each course.

Still enjoyed it, wish they did a TMNT Turtles in time SNES style !

Back