Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Devil May Cry 1 HD - 9/10

Still a Great Game, never realized it was this short till i replayed it in HD.. finished it in 6 hours

I knew it. There was no way somebody would rate the first max Payne game a 3 out of 10. Unless they just played the bloodline level over and over and over again :)

Devil May Cry 2 HD - 7.5/10

now i can see why people were upset with this release ... hardly any storyline going on, and a short game, Dante's Campaign finished in 4 hours

Currently interrupting ACIII to play the 1st Mass Effect. Being a PS3 owner I came in at 2 and became obsessed with the ME universe ( I even have zero problem with the ending of 3....once they released the extended endings that is). It's amazing how many things they had streamlined by 3, I don't seem to be fast enough to open any safe and the inventory screen has my head spinning. Even so it's great to see where it all began.

Dishonored! 9/10

...at last a true heir to "Thief" (which is obvious regarding who developped Dishonored!)

Arkham Asylum (yeah I know). Working on completing the Riddler challenges.

Very cool. I just wish the camera wouldn't stick so close to you most of the time

Back