Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Metal gear solid 4: lost my save games when my fat ps3 broke last year, so I decided to play MGS4 a few weeks ago and completed my no kill no alert run a few days ago.

Afterall these years, it's still a great game and loads of fun. Found out its a completely different game on the harder difficulty settings with more guard patrols.

10/10.

RAGE short 1st person shooter moved fast cool zombies and doombuggys with guns good but short give a 6 because is a short game.....

Dishonored. Great game and fun to play. It was set up to have a great story but ended up being pretty dull in the end. Loses a mark for that so 8/10

Dishonored 9/10 A game I had a hard time putting down. I've already played it twice and will start another run this week.

Red Dead Redemption 10/10

I'm going back and trying to get my platinum trophy, so far, I have 100% finished in the single player campaign, but now I have to go through and get the trophy for keeping the same horse for twenty missions, as well as a few multiplayer based ones. After that, I should have my platinum, but I'll still have to go through a **** ton of add-on trophies before it feels totally complete. As much as I love the Arkham series and Uncharted, I think that Red Dead is the single greatest game that I will ever play. If you haven't already played it, you should be arrested...or, you know, just buy it.

A bit late but Just finished Sleeping Dogs. Will give it an 8. First 50% of the game was excellent. The last half of the game felt rushed...

Red Dead Redemption (2nd playthrough)- 10/10
Max Payne 3-8/10
Batman Arkham Asylum-9.5/10
Batman Arkham City-9/10

Red Dead Redemption (2nd playthrough)- 10/10
Max Payne 3-8/10
Batman Arkham Asylum-9.5/10
Batman Arkham City-9/10

Care to elaborate on why you gave AA a better score than Arkham City? They are both top games, but IMO the expansion of the map size and added combat moves just made AC the better game. And getting to run around as 70's batman in bright yellow and blue costume was the final seal for me :)

Last edited:
Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012

Overall, was entertaining / trippy yet awesome cut scenes / a wide range of cars and a tad easier to get through compared to the first Most Wanted.

Races got a bit repetitive but made it some what easier to get through as you would have familiarised youself with the tracks / levels.

Fighting your way through the Most Wanted List kept you on your toes.

Basic car performance mods was good but nothing visually exciting except for different factory car colours.

8.5 - 9 / 10

Back