Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both are two-player co-op. Though I wonder if the HD bundle is capable of co-op online? That'd be sweet.

Max Payne 1, 2, & 3. 10/10 all around-hands down best video game trilogy I've played! Rockstar kicks ass all around!

RE Darkside Chronicles. 9/10

This game delivers so much where Umbrella Chronicles did not. Id of give it a 10/10 but my fingers are aching from "firing" all the time with the pistol after ive ran out of ammo. Operation Javier is a really good cool fun new story and makes me really like Krauser (even though we know in re 4 whats to come)

I loved that basically we got Re 2 "remake" and we got a good chunk of Code Veronica (even though i think the actual game is 5x better than this rail-shooter)

This game has more than delivered for me. I wasnt too enthused about the HD chronicle set as i kind of knew what to expect. Umbrella showed me i knew what to expect then this blew me away.

The Walking Dead: Episode 2

10/10

This game is phenomenal! Better than the first episode! Just as good as the comics when they were in their prime and even better than the TV show. Real good drama, and every decision you make carries onto the next episode, whether you're good friends with one character, whether another is alive because you saved them or didn't, excellent storytelling!

Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly
9/10

By far the creepiest game I've ever played since the first Fatal Frame/Project Zero.

Batman: Arkham City
XBOX 360
8/10

A little too many villians crammed in for my liking. Felt too much like the Spider-Man 3 movie (minus the weird dance scene)
But the exploration and the combat system was fantastic.
Had no trouble playing through it twice, because I got obsessed with finding all the hidden secrets and the Riddler trophies.
+ It's the closest thing you can do that actually makes you feel like The Bat!
Bad@ss :rock

What system is that on? I've been thinking of trying Fatal Frame out.

-Fatal Frame 1 and 2 were for PS2 and Xbox. Xbox versions had more extras and endings.

-Fatal Frame 2 Remake is coming out for Wii in Japan and Europe. Unknown for U.S.

-Fatal Frame 3 is only for PS2. This one neatly ties the first two together as well.

-Fatal Frame 4 was released on Wii only in Japan, Nintendo refuses to port it to U.S. or Europe. There is an English fan translation that exists to put into the game via hacking means and I can attest that it's well done.

Highly recommend them, great series. If you need a good horror fix after the likes of Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Amnesia, and Dead Space, then this is the series for you! Just don't expect loud Resident Evil/Dead Space scares (things bursting out of doors/walls) or psychological mind ____s like Silent Hill and Amnesia. Fatal Frame has good ole fashioned ghost scares. Things darting down the hall at the corner of your eye, voices coming from upstairs, doors closing on their own and the like. Does a good job at creepy atmosphere and music as well.

This right here :lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWFSLEKJ-fQ&feature=related[/ame]

Nice, thanks. I wonder if they'll ever give it the HD treatment that's so popular these days. Itd be nice since these are older games now.

Metroid: Other M: 8.5/10

I actually enjoyed this one a lot more than I thought I would. General consensus deemed otherwise but...yeah...it was fun. I like this third person style.

The combat was fun and I like the easy switch to first person mode

My favorite part had to be that they actually added some story to Samus, that was very cool. Thoroughly enjoyed the Ridley Reveal :rock

The Walking Dead: Episode 2

10/10

This game is phenomenal! Better than the first episode! Just as good as the comics when they were in their prime and even better than the TV show. Real good drama, and every decision you make carries onto the next episode, whether you're good friends with one character, whether another is alive because you saved them or didn't, excellent storytelling!

I really enjoyed it too...though not as much as you did hehe. I thought Ep.2 started a little slow, but it ended real strong and had some truly tense moments in there. I love the decisions that are forced on you and the consequences of everything you do. There was one action moment at the end that I thought was designed poorly, but otherwise a great chapter.

8/10 for me. I just wish it didn't take so long to get the new episodes.

I Am Alive: 3/10

This is by far the worst game ive played on PS3.It's like Ubisoft half-assed this game and didn't bother.I have forced myself 50% in and ive had enough,i can't complete it because it's so bad.The worst part of it is the combat system,which is the reason i won't bother with it,it is so bad it causes you a headache,no joke.The Story,exploring,climbing...All of that is bearable but the combat system ruins the whole experience.
Oh,and this is the type of game that gives you only 3 retry from checkpoints and then you have to start the whole chapter again.

Don't waste your time,i just wasted 4 hours of mine.

I Am Alive: 3/10

This is by far the worst game ive played on PS3.It's like Ubisoft half-assed this game and didn't bother.I have forced myself 50% in and ive had enough,i can't complete it because it's so bad.The worst part of it is the combat system,which is the reason i won't bother with it,it is so bad it causes you a headache,no joke.The Story,exploring,climbing...All of that is bearable but the combat system ruins the whole experience.
Oh,and this is the type of game that gives you only 3 retry from checkpoints and then you have to start the whole chapter again.

Don't waste your time,i just wasted 4 hours of mine.

Yup, I've heard the same from everyone else who has played it. What gives? Do you even think devs recognise how bad their games are when they are this bad?

Spec Ops: The Line. I finished it a couple weeks ago, but tonight I finally beat it on FUBAR to wrap up my Platinum for the game. What a pain in the ass.

Next up....Metal Gear Solid 2. Only have 13 trophies left for the Platinum.

Lollipop Chainsaw (xbox360): 6/10

For a short game there is not really any replay value, besides wanting to see an alternative ending and unlocking new costumes. Maybe if the costumes revealed a bit more I would be more encouraged to persevere...
There are some funny moments, like a rock star boss who shouts damaging abuse at you.
Your main character is very attractive, gameplay is ok, levels are ok, visuals are ok.

Darksiders (100% all achievements) - 8.5/10

Great game, great visuals, neat story. Sure it borrows heavily from other franchises (even Portal :lol) but it combines them all into a really enjoyable experience, filled with rich characters, cool enemies, and fun environments to traverse .

Looking forward to Darksiders 2.

Decided to go back to Arkham City. Finished up collecting the 400 Riddles/Trophies to defeat the Riddler. Now to go back and beat it on the Extreme difficulty, or whatever it's called.

Back