Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finished Sniper Elite last weekend for the platinum. It was a great gam IMO, but definitely has some flaws. The visuals are really outdated-- like first gen 360 graphics. The story is like a copy and paste of any other war movie with conspiracies. 6.5/10.

I also finished the new Ghost Recon game this weekend. Very fun game with great gameplay and action oriented story. The story is also the main downfall IMO. It is a typical Tom Clancy action movie going on. The online is also pretty good IMO. Hopefully they can get the bugs worked out soon. 8/10.

Sent from my iPhone located on the planet Hoth.

Max Payne 3 Xbox 360 - Wanted to enjoy it and did enjoy a few parts but I think enjoying the flashback levels more than the rest of the game shows my problem with it. It felt too modern and samey, gameplay was brilliant as were graphics but the story and general location was a let down, a good game but not quite what I expected from the Max Payne series and I feel this would have been better as a new IP. 7/10.

Didn't play much multiplayer to warrant a score but it seemed ok.

Diablo 3

Very good game, I liked it a lot more than when I played the beta, I guess I had to get into it. Now to get my character to level 60, only thing disappointing to me is that there are less CG cinematics than I expected, Starcraft 2 had a pretty good amount and I thought they'd have somewhere around that much. I know it's not a big deal but I love seeing those.

10/10

beat Mafia II recently...would give it a 9/10 great story and graphics. Nice classic mob game, only complaint is that it was rather short. OTher than that LOVED IT

Dragon's Dogma - 85/100 - darn fun game, only issues I had: screen tear in 360 version and lack of fast travel on inital playthrough made this fun game a little annoying at times. However, combat was just killer and overall loved it!

Dragon's Dogma - 9.5/10. Everything was pretty much perfect for me aside from a few camera issues and the damn merchant repeating, "Masterworks all, you can't go wrong." every 3 seconds. Love it. Favorite game since Dark Souls.

RE revelations on the 3DS. That game alone justified the purchase of my 3DS. I really love it, specially Jill in her Battlesuit again :). Superb game, very nice graphics. Just be sure to use a circular pad pro.. the control will be so smooth then. 8/10.

RE revelations on the 3DS. That game alone justified the purchase of my 3DS. I really love it, specially Jill in her Battlesuit again :). Superb game, very nice graphics. Just be sure to use a circular pad pro.. the control will be so smooth then. 8/10.

Jill was in a wet suit, and Revelations takes place before RE5 :lecture:nana:

Same here though, like the Gamecube ten years ago or so, one of the main reasons I purchased a 3DS.

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess 10/10

Excellent entry in the LoZ franchise! I hope to see Midna in a future title again!

Arkham City - Harley's Revenge DLC - 7/10

I can sum this up in one word - "okay". You got more playing time, but most of the time was spent in non-interesting environments. Not worth the money.

RE: Umbrella Chronicles

5/10

Pro's: Remake/0 Character models for all the characters and settings. Love the fact that all the settings from 0 and Remake are totally loyal to the game and i love the remixed music.

Cons: The game is way too short. each level is about 10-15 minutes and theres only 3 levels per "game". The bonus missions for the levels are nice but dont save the main story from being really too short. The gameplay is repeatative and i quickly got bored of it.

The strange thing is i started the darkside chronicles before and for some reason i am a big fan of it now. The first level drew me in. Then we start to play RE 2 and i didnt know it was going to be so effing long! Its took me hours to complete it. Its practically a full game of re 2 but "remade". Ive not been bored at all during this so good on ya. Ill play more tomorrow and probably give my verdict (or not)

Did you unlock all the bonus missions in Umbrella Chronicles? They nicely tie the older games together, like Rebecca and Richard between RE0 and REmake, Ada after RE2 before the city's nuked, Wesker's escape before the mansion blows, remake of HUNK's 4th Survivor.

I unlocked Weskers 2 levels during 0, Rebeccas mission (nightmare?) and Weskers escape from re-make and Weskers snowy levels. (was there missions to unlock for re 3? i cannot remember)

Im not entirely sure how many bonus levels there is too unlock on umbrella chronicles

I unlocked Weskers 2 levels during 0, Rebeccas mission (nightmare?) and Weskers escape from re-make and Weskers snowy levels. (was there missions to unlock for re 3? i cannot remember)

Im not entirely sure how many bonus levels there is too unlock on umbrella chronicles

Here's all of them:

RE0 Bonus Missions
Beginnings 1 Beat Train Derailment 3
Beginnings 2 Beat Beginnings 1 with an A rank or higher

Umbrella's End Bonus Missions
Dark Legacy 1 Complete Fall Of Umbrella 3
Dark Legacy 2 Complete Death's Door and Nightmare 2

RE3 Bonus Missions
Death's Door Beat Raccoon's Destruction 3 with an A rank
Fourth Survivor Complete Dark Legacy 2

REmake Bonus Missions
Nightmare 1 Complete Mansion Incident 1
Nightmare 2 Beat Nightmare 1 with an A rank or higher
Rebirth 1 Beat Mansion Incident 3
Rebirth 2 Beat Rebirth 1

missed a few of thoes! Ive got some points saved up i can tune up the weapons with to make it easier to get A ranks next time i go on it

Back