Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Journey - 7/10

It was beautiful, clever and pretty fun but WAY short, WAY easy and WAY overpriced at $15. For what you get it would be better priced at $5.

And I read that people cried playing this game? Why?!

Because some people have a soul.

Alpha Protocol (360) ~ 8/10

sure there are a few bugs but when you play it as a RPG as opposed to a shooter...everything works great. Went through it twice. Great story/characters

Because some people have a soul.

Oh I have a soul and have shed a tear a few times playing games but I saw absolutely nothing in this game that warranted that.

Unless you're the kind of person who can't see a sunset without crying at it's beauty.

[ame]https://youtu.be/u5WUUZbT2Sk[/ame]

Warhammer Space Marine - 9/10

Very addictive game.

I agree completely, if you can pic this up cheap, go for it, the multiplayer is really smooth, and the campaign wasn't half bad. Having to kill something to regenerate health really forces you to change playstyles a bit to.

Max Payne 3 - 9.5/10 That close to perfection. First game I've played in a long time and boy was it gold! Rockstar needs to do more linear games:lecture

Resistance 3 - 8/10. Easily the best of the series, with solid online and a decent campaign. I found it a heck of a lot more engaging than part 2, and the return of the weapon wheel was well appreciated. There's a real walking dead prison moment about halfway through that I really enjoyed. Looking forward to the last one coming out on the vita.

Max Payne 3 - 9.5/10

Pros:

3rd person Shooting gameplay perfection
Great atmosphere
Excellent character
Fun Multiplayer addition

Cons:

Little confusing in the story with all the gangs and similar characters
Limited number of maps in MP
Bit repetitive

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker(HD collection):9/10

The Main Story is as good as any MGS game and the whole thing with building your own army was really enjoyable.But the reason im not giving it a perfect score is because of a few things around building your own army that could be very excausting at times and can demotivate you to continue.

This is tough because 'FINISHED' is part of the thread title, but after 244 hours and completing the main quest line, I'm going to throw in Skyrim. I actually miss playing it but don't want to start a whole new game over just to change a couple of things. 9/10. It's a little glitchy, there is no way to restart a quest if a glitch interferes, you have to revert to a previous save. That was a problem for me since I don't save my game every hour, I kind of lose myself in the moment and play for 3 hours at a time or whenever my urine jug fills up :)

Modern Warfare 3. 8/10

Again a really fun, no break, intense 6 hour campaign. Much better than MW2 (which was really MW1.5).

Yakuza 2
8/10

Fun albeit outdated by now. Yakuza 5 looks to revamp the series. Now I begin Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

Back