Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Silent Hill Homecoming. This game got panned by critics and fans of the series. I enjoyed it alot, good story and creepy. Bit short though. 8/10.

Spider-Man web of shadows.

8/10(what an underrated game)
Just finished this myself. Second your 8/10. Great game, great story, great web swinging. I hope Activision takes it back to the open world SM games soon. Shattered Dimensions was a bit of a let down IMHO

I completed Splinter Cell: Double Agent a few days ago. It was pretty good, plus i'd not played a Splinter Cell game in a very long time so was good to get back into it again. When i completed it i went straight onto Splinter Cell: Conviction (playing loads of games i missed out on when they first came out and they are only £5 -£10 on the most part on Play.com). Wow! Conviction was very refreshing. After the slow gameplay of Double Agent the frantic action of Conviction was amazing. Really enjoyed it. Onto Enslaved now....

I completed yesterday Duke Nukem Forever it was great game I liked it very much.I havent played Duke Nukem 3D and that doesnt bother me.Only fails this has tha this loads too much about 4 minutes.Graphics arent good all the time.I give this game 8/10.

Silent Hill Origins. Great for a portable game but the weakest of the series IMO. Story was lacking. 7/10

Fear 3. 7/10 im sick of scary games trying to be call od duty and less scary. The game was scary tho.

Yeah I'm a fan, but haven't beaten the PSP games yet. I'm probably going to get the HD set since it has trophy support, and I do like to collect some trophies.

Sweet, i hear ya there! Have a 100% on GOD, now trying to get it for GODII. The Hd set should be awesome. Can't wait to see how much better it looks, especially on my 70"!

Ok so I'm hearing a lot of good things about Mass effect 2. My question is can I jump into mass effect 2 with out playing the first one yet???

Operation flash point red river 8/10.
L.a norie 9/10
xbox 360
Can't wait for bf3 its gonna blow mw3 out the water

My question is can I jump into mass effect 2 with out playing the first one yet???

Yes. There's a series of questions in the beginning that summarize what events took place in the first game. I recommend playing the first game anyways. You'll see and appreciate the improvements they made for the sequel.

Fallout 3 8/10 I really enjoyed the open concept, but wished there were a few more critters to find in some of the far out spaces.

Dragon age 1 8/10- Enjoyed the combat and related battles immensly, did find it a bit short at about 40 hours.

Zeno Clash. My wife loves this game and bought it for me on steam. It's a really well done game, especially for an indie developer. The story is very far out and the art design is beautiful. They also tweaked the Source engine quite a lot. Very nice game, if only a little short. I finished the story mode in about 5 hours, but there are tons of challenges I've yet to do.
8/10

spiderman dimensions: 7/10 a little repetitive.

mortal kombat: 9/10 spectacular.

infamous 2: 8/10 , i like more the city of the first.

DB raging blast 2: 7/10 , stil waiting for a real dragon ball.

Batman Arkham Asylum 9/10.Best Batman game so far but Im sure that AC is going be much better than this.This got great villains and Mark Hamill made again very good work as Joker voice and Kevin Conroy made great work too.

Back