Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman: Arkham Asylum - an easy 9.8/10 (no game is perfect - this one is close)

Though I have played it through before, I just replayed it (on hard this time) - want that 1000 gamerscore before Arkham City. Currently working on the combat challenges. 1 down, 7 to go.

My one and only beef with AA was the Croc stage. It seemed to drag a bit. Other than that, it's perfect. One of my favorite games of all time..and it's a Batman game! Who knew that was even possible!? Now, the same guys need to make a Superman game next and show everyone how it's done.

Agreed on both. I didn't expect to love Fallout 3 as much as I did. I didn't care for Oblivion and I'm not much of an rpg player, but Fallout does almost everything right and the atmosphere is the best I've ever experienced. AA rules too hehe.

Qft! I loved the atmosphere so much that I've been thinking about starting a fallout 3 prop collection...nuka cola quantums and a nuka cola truck.

The only crap thing is that my ps3 gave way before i could finish the game..lost all my saves and all.

Crysis 2 PC- 4/10

Massive let down after Crysis and Crysis:Warhead.
Duff graphics, linear gameplay, dumbed down suit controls and an even worse plot than the other two (and that's saying something!)
Instead of offering PC gamers a dumbed down console game, why couldn't they have offered console gamers a beautiful open-ended, free-roaming game like Crysis? So sad.

Crysis 2 PC- 4/10

Massive let down after Crysis and Crysis:Warhead.
Duff graphics, linear gameplay, dumbed down suit controls and an even worse plot than the other two (and that's saying something!)
Instead of offering PC gamers a dumbed down console game, why couldn't they have offered console gamers a beautiful open-ended, free-roaming game like Crysis? So sad.

Sadly FPS games have changed drastically. Way back when you could play games like Turok on the N64 and go anywhere. Now with games like COD, you can only go from A to B.

FPS_Map-sniflexcom_-600x479.jpg

Sadly FPS games have changed drastically. Way back when you could play games like Turok on the N64 and go anywhere. Now with games like COD, you can only go from A to B.

:rotfl LMAO man I couldnt agree more!

last game I finished was Homefront i would give it a 7/10

really easy single player.. only 7 levels but I really enjoy multiplayer

Assassin's Creed 2 - 8/10. I really enjoyed it. Cannot wait to play Brotherhood. Waiting until it goes on special on steam.

Braid - 7/10. Fun puzzle game. Love the soundtrack. Little too short, and still trying to get my head around the meaning of it all.

:rotfl

I love that diagram !

To be fair sometimes COD games give you up to 2 options for routes you can take along their linear games..

Did Turok 2 have cut scenes as well ? I've forgotten.

Dayum...thats a short ass game. Maybe I'll just wait til it's in the $15 bin. lol

I'm personally waiting for a cheaper price on it. Fun as the first one was, for $60 games I expect a little more substance than just humor and portal problem solving.

Portal 2 co op campaign - 7/10 I think I blinked and it was over. Only one puzzle per stage really took any thought and it wasn't always the last one. Now on to single player.

Dayum...thats a short ass game. Maybe I'll just wait til it's in the $15 bin. lol

We mustn't judge greatness on length. Gamers need to break this. Portal 2 I just finished and it was great. Witty, fun, challenging, and has a co-op mode to boot. It's one of those games were you beat it and you just right back into another play through.

Portal 2 co op campaign - 7/10 I think I blinked and it was over. Only one puzzle per stage really took any thought and it wasn't always the last one. Now on to single player.

Did you really play it out of order?

From IGN: "The beginning of the co-op picks up right after the end of the single-player game, giving you and your partner control of two robots, and serves as a continuation of the story of Aperture Science."
:thwak

Back