Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Syphon Filter - 9/10 Man the graphics on this game are so dated even for a game made in 99. Everyone looks like Kubrick's figures. Still this is one of my favorite PS1 games and I played the hell out of it back in the day.

Homefront. 6/10 It's pretty mediocre across the board.

Syphon Filter. That was a weird game. Funky controls and bizarre animation. It's certainly a classic though.

Homefront. 6/10 It's pretty mediocre across the board.

Syphon Filter. That was a weird game. Funky controls and bizarre animation. It's certainly a classic though.

Indeed. Back when I was a teen, I got really good at the first 2 games but after not playing it in quite some time and getting used to games with better controls, I found it quite tedious to move around. Still a fun game though.

Homefront 7.5-8. Graphically I think it looks like terminator salvation and borderlands combined which IMO looks interesting. It's done in the same style as MOH and BC2 but it's not as hectic. The story was good but it ended very abrubtly, hopefully not just so they could make a sequel.

Bulletstorm - 8/10

Had a blast with this game. I need to go back and complete some skill shots. How do you shoot a guy in the balls with the sniper rifle when they are always diving out of the way???

Gears of War - 9/10

I played the campaign by myself on hardcore and it got really frustrating at times. Took me forever to beat Raam.

Bulletstorm - 8/10

Had a blast with this game. I need to go back and complete some skill shots. How do you shoot a guy in the balls with the sniper rifle when they are always diving out of the way???

Gears of War - 9/10

I played the campaign by myself on hardcore and it got really frustrating at times. Took me forever to beat Raam.

There are a few guys at Turrets you can do it on, as they stand still...

I love the taser in that game :lol

Got a few chuckles back in the day from roasting enemies with the taser.. Hold down that taser button till your enemies' bodies catch fire.

Ah yes the good ol' taser. Best weapon ever! lol. I actually beat the first game once using almost nothing but the taser and the handgun with the exception of boss battles.

:lol same. I loved going through that museum level, using mostly the taser. Much fun was had.

My fave level is still the boss fight with Anton Girdeux (the french guy with the flame thrower). If I remember right you find his remains in a lab in the 2nd game. I also forgot how catchy some of the music in the game is.

God of War 3 on Titan mode. 8.5/10

What a pain in the butt too. Titan really wasn't that bad except for a few places. The Hades fight and the Judgement battle with the Cerberus were the two problem areas for me. Surprisingly Zeus' finall battle was a cakewalk.

Just finished a bunch of games:

Heavy Rain - 8 out of 10, good but was expecting more. Storyline sucks you in and keeps you engrossed until the very end, but gameplay and a few weird hiccups pull down the score.

Okami - 8 out of 10, great gameplay and style, but started to sag for awhile as I thought it was going to be over twice before it actually ended. Too long and wii controls were buggy at times and a pain to use.

COD: WAW finally finished the solo campaign after all these years. And what a pain it was, but I think the weakest solo campaign out of all the post COD4 games.

Back