Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Muramasa: The Demon Blade - 3/10
I don't know what happened to Vanillaware that would cause them to put out this pile....I gave Odin Sphere 10/10 so it's a big contrast.

I totally regret buying the momohime statue now...

Borderlands regular (no DLC) - 7/10

Mafia 2...5/10

great story...but gameplay is freaking boring...drive, drive, and more f#%$ing driving...DUMB!!...and its really short

Red Steel 2...

I wasn't really happy with it when i first picked it up, expecting more out of wiimotion plus, but as I played the game grew on me, and the styling and soundtrack are excellent. I suppose I'd give it an 8 out of 10 for what it is. Unlockables and a multiplayer mode would have been nice.

Halo Reach: 8.5/10

Loses a point for being WAY too short for the last Halo made by Bungie. Other than that it's a great game.

Bully: Scholarship Edition

Not the first time I've beaten it, but it still meets the criteria, I suppose.

10/10 One of my favorite games ever.

Red Dead Redemption
9.5/10
if you play all the way through to the end, you'll know why it loses a half point.
Heck, I might even go up to 9.75/10 since that one complaint IS pretty minor.

Resident Evil 5.... I'll give it a 3/5. Wesker was awesome in this game, and the end battle was incredible. The rest....meh. I don't like Sheva, and the co-op stuff kind of removed the fun from the survival horror game.

Shadow Complex 9/10

I downloaded this game when it was on sale a few months ago and I finally got around to playing it recently. The game felt like Metal Gear Solid with Super Metroid level design. Very cool.

Halo Reach: 8/10. Beat it on legendary solo. It was a huge pain but overall enjoyable. I'm not much of a fan of the multiplayer aspect of the game.

Lost Planet 2 - 10/10. amazing graphics, one of the best orchestral soundtracks I've ever heard in a game, engaging story, and insane amount of unlockable content. I beat it 4 times and I still have not unlocked everything. Soundtrack is right up there with Advent Rising and Mechwarrior 2.

Halo: ODST- 3/10. Feels like some Bungie interns made this game in their spare time. It feels like an indie game or a mod. Didn't feel like a Halo game at all.

Bioshock 2 - 8/10.
edit- Minerva's Den 8/10

Last edited:
Lost Planet 2 - 10/10. amazing graphics, one of the best orchestral soundtracks I've ever heard in a game, engaging story, and insane amount of unlockable content. I beat it 4 times and I still have not unlocked everything. Soundtrack is right up there with Advent Rising and Mechwarrior 2.

And I doubt you ever will :lol

Kane and Lynch 2....4/10. Do not want. It was way too freaking short. The controls are really frustrating and the cover system is really broken. I felt the game was like a poor man's Gears of War minus the cool chainsaws. I literally finished the game in a little over 4 hours. I started Tuesday night and finished it yesterday afternoon. I didn't bother with the multiplayer because I hated the way the controls were, but I doubt it is good enough to salvage the game. The only thing I did like was the protagonists.

Halo Reach: 8/10. Beat it on legendary solo. It was a huge pain but overall enjoyable. I'm not much of a fan of the multiplayer aspect of the game.

dude...u beat it on legendary...nuts, i had a hard time in some spot on hard or whatever its called...

Back