Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You never got any glitches???? Buddy of mine got it release day and can't play it because it just locks up 3 times an hour

I just finished:

Alan Wake: The Signal
Alan Wake: The Writer

I would give both of them an 8/10....love the game, but thought the 2 DLCs would complete the story, not just set up a sequel

Oh no I got all the glitches...it was so bad it wasn't even leveling me...but i look past all that, and it is amazing. Or its just the fanboy in me. Haven't had anything happen in the past few days.

Star Wars: Force Unleashed 2

I would give it an 8/10...5/10 for the game, but it gets an extra 3 points because it's Star Wars

Metal Gear Solid 4, 9/10. I recently finished this game again and have come away with a different experience then my first playthrough.

At first, it doesn't feel like much, but once you start exploring all the gameplay and tools available to you, it truly is a masterpiece.

Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare - 10/10

Mass Effect 2 - Lair of the Shawdow Broker - 10/10

Fallout New Vegas - 8.5/10

Halo 3 - 6/10 I just really don't like the endless mazes in the Halo games - friggin' annoying. Wanted to finish it to see where the story goes - which I do like - but I sure am glad it's over.

Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare - 10/10

Mass Effect 2 - Lair of the Shawdow Broker - 10/10

Fallout New Vegas - 8.5/10

Halo 3 - 6/10 I just really don't like the endless mazes in the Halo games - friggin' annoying. Wanted to finish it to see where the story goes - which I do like - but I sure am glad it's over.

jesus do you go outside ? :lol

Limbo ..what a "nice" little game 9/10 ..but could have done with being a little longer.

The Suffering - Ties that Bind 9/10
One of the creepiest games in the horror genre and some sicko backstories along with insane creatures!

Look forward to playing it on 'evil' level after completing as a 'good' guy :wink1:

Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions--8.5/10. The gameplay is the best Spiderman yet, and the graphics don't disappoint either. Unfortunately, the story was really crap. It was like some B-rate story was meant for a comic book, but got scrapped.

Out of the different versions you can play as I liked the Noir version the best. It was more stealth oriented, but the environments and music were outstanding. Too bad the other versions don't quite stack up IMO.

Metal Gear Portable ops 7,5/10.My least favourite of the saga but still good enough.
Started on Peace Walker yesterday and liking it so far.

Earthworm Jim HD 8.5/10. Would have given it a full 9 if it wasnt for the change in voices. The new voices just arn't the same. Still fun play if only for nostalgia.

Metal Gear Portable ops 7,5/10.My least favourite of the saga but still good enough.
Started on Peace Walker yesterday and liking it so far.

Yeah I never finished Portable Ops despite trying it many times. Maybe I just don't like the way the PSP feels and controls for these games. Peace Walker is awesome though, and gets very addicting.

Yeah I never finished Portable Ops despite trying it many times. Maybe I just don't like the way the PSP feels and controls for these games. Peace Walker is awesome though, and gets very addicting.

i got me a psp last week just to play peace walker and the camara controls take some getting used to, awesome game though.

Back