RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wayne's World - 6/10

Don't see the hype of this movie. I hear it was a classic, that puzzles me. Some funny moments; overall it was okay.

See No Evil, Hear No Evil - 7.5/10

Had some funny moments. I mostly had a laugh during some Wilder/Pryor moments, and it's a shock to see Spacey. Lastly, Joan Severance....wow. Yup she could not be any sexier in this film.

Wayne's World - 6/10

Don't see the hype of this movie. I hear it was a classic, that puzzles me. Some funny moments; overall it was okay.

See No Evil, Hear No Evil - 7.5/10

Had some funny moments. I mostly had a laugh during some Wilder/Pryor moments, and it's a shock to see Spacey. Lastly, Joan Severance....wow. Yup she could not be any sexier in this film.

I havent seen it in a long time, but I'm not sure Wayne's World would really age that well. But I'd still rate it higher than See No Evil, Hear No Evil, that movie just made me sad, thinking how funny they used to be.

Wayne's World a classic? Cult Classic maybe, sorta like Anchorman. Certain people will find it hilarious, others will be wondering wtf.

Maleficent - 7/10

Pleasant surprise. I wish the movie would have been popular enough to spawn some collectibles of the creatures.

Diaval's wolf, horse and dragon form, as well as the tree guardians were really cool designs.

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is on right now. Commercial break. My kids are watching it. They just did the waterfall scene.
1251331835041.gif

The Interview - 6.5/10

Had some good laughs, really enjoyed the scenes between Franco and Park. Much better than Pineapple Express,Your Highness, and doesnt fall apart like This Is The End did. Enjoyable for those that like Absurd humor.

8/10 - The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies

Story is very weak, but the action makes up for it. Tauriel and Thranduil are so beautiful.

7/10 - 47 Ronin

Alot better than I thought it would be. Everyone is so typecast, but it works....

Back