RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The incredible Burt Wonderstone with Steve Carrel , steve Buscemi , jim carrey I didnt expexct this to be as good as it was absolutely laughed my ass off just over the top of stupid funny I give it a 9 very fun n fast.

It's hilarious for me to see people try to defend this turd. Some people swear it's his best movie, Kevin Smith goes around the internet defending it

I like Kevin Smith as a speaker and he just seems like a cool guy but I'm not a fan of his movies at all.

Die Hard-10/10

Man, the '80s were a great time for action movies set at Christmas, but this one was, by far, the greatest, in my opinion. I still have Lethal Weapon to get to today, along with Gremlins, Batman Returns, and topping it off with the wonderful "Christmas with The Joker."

Horrible Bosses 2 - 8.5/10 (Day was a little annoying at times. Aniston still looking good. Pine was funny)

"Now with 30 additional minutes of pantry raiding!"

No one does pantry raiding scenes like Peter Jackson. Spielberg's pantry raiding scenes have always left me a little bit cold & are a bit schmaltzy for my tastes. & when George Lucas does one there's far to many CGI tins of soup on the shelves. Tarantino's pantry raiding scenes usually end up in carnage with blood &/or ketchup sprayed everywhere.

& I don't think that I need to mention the one time that Christopher Nolan did a pantry raiding scene, do I? To this day I still don't know what the hell was going on. I mean, did the people raid the pantry or did the pantry raid the people. :huh I don't think that we'll ever find that one out for sure.

Yep, mock Peter Jackson all you like, YankeesFanboy, but the simple, indisputable, fact remains that no one, & I mean no one, does pantry raiding quite like Peter Jackson.

:D

No one does pantry raiding scenes like Peter Jackson. Spielberg's pantry raiding scenes have always left me a little bit cold & are a bit schmaltzy for my tastes. & when George Lucas does one there's far to many CGI tins of soup on the shelves. Tarantino's pantry raiding scenes usually end up in carnage with blood &/or ketchup sprayed everywhere.

& I don't think that I need to mention the one time that Christopher Nolan did a pantry raiding scene, do I? To this day I still don't know what the hell was going on. I mean, did the people raid the pantry or did the pantry raid the people. :huh I don't think that we'll ever find that one out for sure.

Yep, mock Peter Jackson all you like, YankeesFanboy, but the simple, indisputable, fact remains that no one, & I mean no one, does pantry raiding quite like Peter Jackson.

:D

:rotfl

You forgot to mention that 90 percent of QT's pantry-raiding scenes focus, nice and tight, on women's feet. And that James Cameron's pantry-raiding scenes cost about $100 million to create and are purely derivative. And that Coen Brothers pantry-raiding scenes manage to poke fun at small-town America. And that Paul Thomas Anderson's pantry-raiding scenes are highly overrated. :monkey3

:rotfl

You forgot to mention that 90 percent of QT's pantry-raiding scenes focus, nice and tight, on women's feet. And that James Cameron's pantry-raiding scenes cost about $100 million to create and are purely derivative. And that Coen Brothers pantry-raiding scenes manage to poke fun at small-town America. And that Paul Thomas Anderson's pantry-raiding scenes are highly overrated. :monkey3

:lol

:duff

Back