RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"THE / FLASH" - John Wesley Shipp

(movie length premiere episode)

It was on TV yesterday - so pleased to have tuned in by chance! I've talked about liking JWS, his costume, & being a fan of the little I remember about the show & the bits on youtube that I've since refreshed my memory with, but I'm really glad I caught this - & I'll be hunting down the series on DVD now. :)

It was on TV yesterday - so pleased to have tuned in by chance! I've talked about liking JWS, his costume, & being a fan of the little I remember about the show & the bits on youtube that I've since refreshed my memory with, but I'm really glad I caught this - & I'll be hunting down the series on DVD now. :)

I've re-watched the series two years ago and it was as good as I remembered it since 90s.

My brain still bleeding after seeing that CW atrocity...

I also enjoyed John Carter, but I went in with no expectations and having no prior knowledge of the subject matter. Easily 7/10 for me.

Serves as a decent example of how useless Rotten Tomatoes is - 51%. That site, and its scores, are just a total waste of time.

"THE / FLASH" - John Wesley Shipp

(movie length premiere episode)

Caught it too. The first episode is on Amazon Prime for free right now. Haven't watched it since it originally aired. It is hugely 89 Batman influenced and loading with late 90's style with the neon and and awful clothes styles. Horrible dialogue, acting and no common sense from any of the characters. Still a fun episode and the suit looks great.

Maximum Overdrive: 6/10

Stupid but kind of fun. Glad Stephen King stuck to writing. Weird that AC/DC was used for the whole soundtrack.

Rise of the Planet of the Apes: 7/10

Brave: 8/10

Really solid Disney animated movie. One of my favorites.

Last edited:
Gravity - 0/10
How did this movie generate so much buzz?
The acting was bad...I mean really bad!
The story line was idiotic.
Sandra doing her WALLE imitation in space was laughable!

Transformers: Age of Extinction - 6/10

Gotta say there were a few parts enjoyed and though he won't be winning an Oscar any time soon, Marky Mark was a huge step up from Shia. You've really got to leave your brain at the door with this one (much like the others) and John Goodman, god love him, his character definitely killed a few scenes.

Caught it too. The first episode is on Amazon Prime for free right now. Haven't watched it since it originally aired. It is hugely 89 Batman influenced and loading with late 90's style with the neon and and awful clothes styles. Horrible dialogue, acting and no common sense from any of the characters. Still a fun episode and the suit looks great.
Danny Elfman did the score, so yeah - definitely had that Burton-esque vibe in that respect.

It's of it's time - sure, but JWS & the suit are great, & there's enough about it to enjoy - plus Mark Hamill plays Trixter in future episodes, which is awesome. :rock

Back