Rank the Superhero movies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What did people think of Spawn? Now that I look at it, it was terrible, but it was like a guilty pleasure for me to see it when it first came out.

1. The Dark Knight
2. Hellboy
3. Batman Begins
4. Hellboy II: The Golden Army
5. The Dark Knight Rises
6. Iron Man
7. The Avengers
8. Blade II
9. Superman
10. Batman Returns
11. The Shadow
12. V For Vendetta
13. Sin City
14. Watchmen
15. Batman
16. Kick-A ss
17. Captain America: The First Avenger
18. Iron Man 3
19. Thor
20. The Incredible Hulk

1. The Dark Knight
2. Hellboy
3. Batman Begins
4. Hellboy II: The Golden Army
5. The Dark Knight Rises
6. Iron Man
7. The Avengers
8. Blade II
9. Superman
10. Batman Returns
11. The Shadow
12. V For Vendetta
13. Sin City
14. Watchmen
15. Batman
16. Kick-A ss
17. Captain America: The First Avenger
18. Iron Man 3
19. Thor
20. The Incredible Hulk

Wow! Big Hellboy fan?? Fan of the comics or just the films? Personally I like 2 much better. Something about 1 just never clicked with me.

1 has the better plot and villains imo, but 2 was more well made, seemed like it had a bigger budget, better effects. 2 has some cornball cheese that really hurts it but it's slightly better than the first overall.

Yea honestly the only thing that would kill Superman for me at this point I think would be time travel at the end to undo any events. It's too much of a copout. As long as there isn't nonsense like that or too many Supes is Jesus referances(i've already noticed one similar to returns) I'll be very happy to finally have a modern day Superman to hang with the rest of these heavily cgi'd flicks.

Oh yeah. The animated movie that's a cross between The Flintstones and Watchmen.

Holy ****, I've never though of that. :lol

What did people think of Spawn? Now that I look at it, it was terrible, but it was like a guilty pleasure for me to see it when it first came out.

It's a definite guilty pleasure for me too. I don't watch it very much (once every couple years or so.) But it's fun.

HBO Spawn series first and second season > Spawn movie though

Didn't even know they had a TV series.

Wow! Big Hellboy fan?? Fan of the comics or just the films? Personally I like 2 much better. Something about 1 just never clicked with me.

I've never seen the second, I've heard lots of great stuff about it. Better then the first though? The first is pretty good.

I thought Violator was pretty cool in that movie. That's about it though :(

I thought JL played a good clown.

Holy ****, I've never though of that. :lol

It's a definite guilty pleasure for me too. I don't watch it very much (once every couple years or so.) But it's fun.

Didn't even know they had a TV series.

I've never seen the second, I've heard lots of great stuff about it. Better then the first though? The first is pretty good.

Omg, seek out the HBO series asap.

HBO series was pretty cool. I don't remember much about it, but I know I liked it.

More then the film.

1 has the better plot and villains imo, but 2 was more well made, seemed like it had a bigger budget, better effects. 2 has some cornball cheese that really hurts it but it's slightly better than the first overall.

That is how I feel about Blade. I just love the story of the first film and the gritty reality feel. However the second had a better budget and the action scenes were top notch...however Blade 1 has the Bloodbath opening which is as good as anything in comic movies.

That is how I feel about Blade. I just love the story of the first film and the gritty reality feel. However the second had a better budget and the action scenes were top notch...however Blade 1 has the Bloodbath opening which is as good as anything in comic movies.

I freaking love Blade 1.

Never get tired of watching it.

I freaking love Blade 1.

Never get tired of watching it.

:exactly: Blade 1 & 2 rocked! :rock

Back