Rank the Spider-Man movies.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite SM movie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted 2 but liked them all to be fair and the cheesy dancing is pure gold :chew

:lol

dbc720a2f4c97b93a27d669d1d42292b.gif

I actually liked all 3 of them. While I agree that Spiderman 3 wasn't up to par like the other 2 movies, the movie was still enjoyable for what it was.

My rankings were: SM1, SM2, & SM3 in that order.

I remember hearing a while back that we could get a much as 6 SM movies.(something along the lines of Sam willing to do as many a 6) So that would make two trilogy's basically, depending how you look at it.

I am REALLY looking forward to the new SM movies ahead in the future. You know how PP talks/narrates in the beginning of the first movies? (and second i believe, can't remember 3rd right now) I've always imagined he's talking from a certain place in his life looking back (obviously) And i hope someday we might see a glimpse of that maybe on screen. So i think these new ones PP will be out of college (or close) have a job be paying rent etc. etc. and doing the superhero thing. (they really need to get away from saving MJ EVERY movie, and i believe they will) So it's almost for sure a new direction with these movies is going to be taking place. Should be very cool to see!

I remember hearing a while back that we could get a much as 6 SM movies.(something along the lines of Sam willing to do as many a 6) So that would make two trilogy's basically, depending how you look at it.

I am REALLY looking forward to the new SM movies ahead in the future. You know how PP talks/narrates in the beginning of the first movies? (and second i believe, can't remember 3rd right now) I've always imagined he's talking from a certain place in his life looking back (obviously) And i hope someday we might see a glimpse of that maybe on screen. So i think these new ones PP will be out of college (or close) have a job be paying rent etc. etc. and doing the superhero thing. (they really need to get away from saving MJ EVERY movie, and i believe they will) So it's almost for sure a new direction with these movies is going to be taking place. Should be very cool to see!

Agreed with what you said, thanks for saving me the time :lol

1.SM1 = A Classic
2. SM2.1 = A Bad Ass Movie
3. SM3 = :( :( :(

Marvel > Sony > Fox

FYI

I can watch Spidey 1 and Iron Man repeatedly yet I can't get myself to sit thru TDK again. I'm still trying to figure out the reason why...:lol

Last edited:
Number one... William Dafoe completely captured the goblin mind set, characteristics, just plain insanity mcguire was great in the movie and dunst...I hated her less this time around compared to the other two....overall great trilogy S3 was a bit of a fall from grace but the trilogy was wonderful... I just hope my man matt murdock gets the treatment spidey did, only DD's third movie will be the best haha same with hulk he needs a stable series stable actors,directors, etc.

My list has changed since way back:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

I just remember really enjoying part 3 in Imax but after seeing it again recently it's not a bad movie but also nothing special either. There are too many cheesy moments in part 3 that stand out compared to the first 2 films.

Probably...

for me, and I don't hate 3 the way most people do, though I understand why. I still would've liked to see at least Tobey come back and not redo the origin, I'm not that excited about the reboot. And for the record I much prefer organic webshooters.

1. SM1 - aside from Green Goblin's costume, everything about this movie was the comic book come to life.

2. SM2 - The Peter Parker stuff was great, but Doc Ock was a big disappointment. He was fine visually, but his character and motivations couldn't have been farther from his comic counterpart. It really took me out of the movie.

3. SM3 - A mediocre effort by everyone involved. I liked it ok when I saw it in the theater, but that's the only time I've seen it so that tells you how much of an impact it made on me.

Still the same.

Back