Rank the Spider-Man movies.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite SM movie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OSCORP

Super Freak
Reaction score
Which is your favorite?

1.SM1 (loved it great origin story&message, it was all i could have hoped for except for organic webbing):D
2.SM2 (while most think this is the best, i put it at second. Still a great addition to the trilogy)
3.SM3 (I don't view this as the cardinal sin that some do. I thought it was decent and had some really good parts, and some really disappointing ones.)

Bring on 4/5!

yeah, i just rewatched #3 the other night and it's actually not that bad, i guess it's maybe because i know what to expect now. i would put it ahead of number 2 now.

first #1
second #3
third #2

1. SM1 - aside from Green Goblin's costume, everything about this movie was the comic book come to life.

2. SM2 - The Peter Parker stuff was great, but Doc Ock was a big disappointment. He was fine visually, but his character and motivations couldn't have been farther from his comic counterpart. It really took me out of the movie.

3. SM3 - A mediocre effort by everyone involved. I liked it ok when I saw it in the theater, but that's the only time I've seen it so that tells you how much of an impact it made on me.

I loved SM2. The train scene fight and end when he passed out from saving the passengers is one of my favorite movie moments of all time.

SM1 really just as good, basically a tie for me.

SM3 was and after viewing a second time is still a huge blight in the series for me. It could have been great which is the saddest thing of all.

Spider-Man 2 (Can't stand the MJ and Peter scenes / MJ altogether)

Spider-Man 1 (Can't stand the MJ and Peter scenes / MJ altogether / wish the Green Goblin design and weapons were more like the comics and not high-tec military weapons resembling pumkin bombs and so on)

Spider-Man 3 (Can't stand the MJ and Peter scenes / the dancing part / the Jazz club scene and MJ altogether. And why was everybody so damn sentimental in it?)

I hope Marvel get Spider-Man and The Fantastic Four back and start over some day, like Batman.

hell ya that would be awesome, sadly i can't see it happening though.

Unless i'm mistaken Sony Has a 6 movie contract so it aint gong anywhere soon. And this rebooting craze ^^^^ is for the birds. Why? Cause of one mediocre movie with two excellent previous entry's that made lots of $$$???:lol Spider-Man needs no reboot, just some refreshment after an overall well done trilogy.

yeah no reboot needed...just continuation. and stop killing off the bad guys....they don't always have to die. i know not all have died but i hate that they think the bad guy has to die to have some kind of finality to the movie.

1 - 2 - 3 in that order, spiderman 3 suffered from there being too many villans, there was no cohesion in the plot and sam raimi obviously had no love for venom.

I really dont like the SPiderman movies just because (like X-MEN) they change the stories on these charaters...WTF? I tought Stan Lee had a say in this...These are Lee's babies...I guess money talks.

SM 2
SM 1
SM 3

For SM 3..I just didnt like the guy (Topher) playing Eddie Brock, horrible...And I've ALWAYS HATED Dunst playing MJ...

My ranking as well. Spidey 2 features some of the best all around filmmaking but loses too many points for the disappointing finale between Spidey and Doc Ock.

Unfortunately, this appears to be the norm in most super hero flicks "disappointing finale"

I loved The Dark Knight and Iron man but thought both endings were lacking and this years Hulk.....:monkey4

Super hero's and villians (most) have super powers so their battles should be epic, powerful and destructive. "Pretend" something is at stake. Instead the battles are short and tame to get a PG or PG-13 rating. I understand it is marketing so kiddies watch the movies and buy the toys, I get it. I think such tactics take away from the movies and leave us unfullfilled.

Just my opinion.

Back