Ralph McQuarrie Artist Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars McQuarrie Collectibles by Sideshow.

I'm hoping for PF's but I will make an exception on these and buy 1/5 if that is the size they decide upon.

This is a cool announcement. Not sure how committed I'd be not knowing how deep into the line Sideshow will go. We could see a few characters and then that'd be the end of it. I'd seriously consider the PF Stormtrooper as a companion piece to the other Stormie.

they did say "figures" on FB, which led to the clarification that everything will be considered, but I believe a statue will be the first offering.

Thanks for clearing this out for me :)

Someone said it earlier, but I really hope this doesn't take over from the Mythos line. :pray:

Someone said it earlier, but I really hope this doesn't take over from the Mythos line. :pray:

I don't follow the Mythos line. Has SSC not announced any new pieces?

Yeah, I hope these are not the next wave of Mythos statues. I like McQuarries work but I really don't want concept statues.

Yeah, I hope these are not the next wave of Mythos statues. I like McQuarries work but I really don't want concept statues.

Particularly if it meant a quick repeat of Vader. Would prefer a different and distinct line. I doubt I'll be in for these as Mcquarrie concepts always seemed best served in 2 dimensions...

Holy crap....this may be the line that sucks me back in. :panic::panic::panic:

:lol:lol

Can't wait for all versions of darth vader...

As a vader collector I easily grabbed this one (tho I didn't bother with the gg bronze bust)

oxgb.jpg

Bring on 1/6, pf's, and mythos!!

(We already know legendary dv is on the way, so no worries there)

Last edited:

Can't wait for all versions of darth vader...

As a vader collector I easily grabbed this one (tho I didn't bother with the gg bronze bust)

oxgb.jpg

Bring on 1/6, pf's, and mythos!!

(We already know legendary dv is on the way, so no worries there)

That helmet is a beauty.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

The detail on the website says BY SCHOMBERG STUDIOS...
Any idea if this is the company that does the alien dio's and other farmed out projects?

I was thinking about this line last night and came to the sad realization that no piece could be signed by Ralph. Even with the ubiquitous R.M.Q. And that made me a bit sad. Still pumped to see what may come from this line. Also wondering if it's going to put the brakes on the Mythos line...

I was thinking about this line last night and came to the sad realization that no piece could be signed by Ralph. Even with the ubiquitous R.M.Q. And that made me a bit sad. Still pumped to see what may come from this line. Also wondering if it's going to put the brakes on the Mythos line...

NNNOOOOOOOO!!!! :slap :gah:

Back