Ralph McQuarrie Artist Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars McQuarrie Collectibles by Sideshow.

I appreciate his designs but wont buy this... god why cant they just bring a regular Vader pf.... piss me off

Im still hoping for a new pf or even a mythos hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd only be interested in figures. I've always liked the retro-futuristic look of the McQuarrie designs but have never bought any collectibles.

If they start with figures, I'm going to guess they start with Vader.

I want a light-up saber on this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let it be figures please and safe the statues lots for other characters

Damn you Sideshow! My wallet shall always be empty. I am so excited for this line, I love concept art, and was planning on buying the GG McQuarrie busts, but if these are bigger higher quality figures, then Im am going for these without a doubt.

I like McQuarrie's drawings and ideas, and I even got the Gentle Giant concept Stormtrooper and Snowtroper mini-busts and the Kotobukiya duel statue. I also own a few cool autographed prints from this talented artist who helped SW be born (I have some great letters from the regretted Mr. McQuarrie), but I easily passed on the eFX Vader helmet. I'm not sure I'll get any of the statues or the busts, but still I need to see them first.

Do you mean "great" characters like Shaak Ti and Darth Talon? :monkey4

So true!! :lecture Those characters are such "representative" Star Wars characters :monkey1 LOL

1546238_568739243200613_2137114530_n.jpg

Is possible that the "McQuarrie Collectibles" seal appears in many lines ? Premium Format, dioramas, 12 inch figures...

This line will honor the man who's visual ideas brought us what we see today. Without him Star Wars might not even be what it is today. Be thankful and buy the Vader!

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Back