Ralph McQuarrie Artist Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars McQuarrie Collectibles by Sideshow.

Double Noooooooo! I will march on Sideshows Black Gates to get a new Mythos next year

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

While you're there, can you do us all a favor and throw whoever's responsible for googly eyes into the fiery pits of Mount Doom?

Can't wait for all versions of darth vader...

As a vader collector I easily grabbed this one (tho I didn't bother with the gg bronze bust)

oxgb.jpg

Bring on 1/6, pf's, and mythos!!

(We already know legendary dv is on the way, so no worries there)

I'm not a fan of the GG bust either, but I do wish I had that helmet :(

I'd get a PF Stormtrooper with lightsaber and shield but that's about it. Possibly Vader as well but definitely not anything else.

Is Boba Fett's proto armor (all white) part of this McQuerrie line?

What about the alternate MQ helmet? The new SS Fett proto figure doesn't have it. The GG bust did have it though, this one:

What about the alternate MQ helmet? The new SS Fett proto figure doesn't have it. The GG bust did have it though, this one:

The white Fett figure is based off the actual prototype costume created, not the drawings.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yF5HFFcv8E[/ame]

See, I love the new 1:6th scale Boba pre-pro armor, but if they are doing a Mcquarrie Boba, idk if I should cancel the pre-pro Boba or not. Its also tough not knowing what format these will be in (I assume PF).

Can't believe I missed this announcement. I'm definitely down for McQ statues. I have the Kenner figures, the Koto duel and I have all the McQ Gentle Giant mini-busts. Those are fantastic.

I would love to see these in statue form:

McQuarrie's early concept art for Han and Leia. I like the old school sci-fi vibe it gives off. :D

5f5ef2125e07702879c340e750e21827.jpg

McQuarrie's cover art for the novel Splinter of the Mind's Eye. This has always been a beautiful piece of art to me.

af9225f4c4c7d530c6e507cf5a6ca39f.jpg

As said.. the 2d art is great but I dont neeed statues of these designs...

Wish they would rather bring out pf from characters we really want and need...long overdue ones

I always thought it was funny that Han looks like Lucas.

Think we'll see anything from this line before or during SDCC? I'm on the fence about Pre-Ordering a PF, but I'm worried that as soon as I PO, they will announce a concept boba PF or something amazing

They bring out a bunch of collectibles for SDCC, so I wouldn't be surprised if we get to see the first release.

Back