Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean there are more iconic characters besides these two, not specifically Depp and Pacino.

Although Pacino obviously prefer Scarface.

agreed, but what is there to make out of depp?

Hunter S. Thompson. And the prequel to Fear and Loathing is coming this year so perfect timing.

MPW-19877.jpg

Hats, glasses, cig and holder, acapulco shirts, shorts, his jacket, typewriter and suitcase filled with drugs.

Last edited:
Bill the Butcher Bill the Butcher Bill the Butcher

Hunter S. Thompson. And the prequel to Fear and Loathing is coming this year so perfect timing.

MPW-19877.jpg

Hats, glasses, cig and holder, acapulco shirts, shorts, his jacket, typewriter and suitcase filled with drugs.

another great suggestion dude :D i would totally be down for a fear and loathing depp! would be awesome. one of my favourite films and books of all time.

there was a howes commission thread started for this. sadly like everything else, it turned to ????.

another great suggestion dude :D i would totally be down for a fear and loathing depp! would be awesome. one of my favourite films and books of all time.

there was a howes commission thread started for this. sadly like everything else, it turned to ????.

Yea, that was me who started it. :sick Even had everything ready to go outfit wise. Still hoping I can add Hunter to my shelves at some point tho.

If it's a depp Raoul Duke, then a Hunter Thompson change-o head is a must!
hunter_thompson.jpg

Btw, is the new sculpted and painted head that is up on eureka and rainman's site:

paintedhead01.jpg

painted by rainman or is it painted by studio DF?

The full set and all the other set uses the same pic, so I was wondering if thats the rainman painted one or studio DF.

No bud.

I was close to buying the CRM from a member here, but passed due to funding constraints. :(

Pretty sure that is a Studio DF paintjob.

Oh I see! you are not getting the ones Feng is commissioning then?

I cant wait to see the rainman painted headsculpt then :banana

btw, have you found any good images for the beat up head that you gonna ask josh to paint? I bought an unpainted head as well :joy

I actually don't really care for the Kai Bickle sculpt. Just don't see it that well.

No, not yet bud. Will share if I find though. :)

Hey Zuno

Just wondering if Rainman had any ideas yet for his next project?

Or maybe has he started it already?

Any clues?

Cheers

Technically its not his next project though is it as his sculpt is already done.

Sorry i should have made it clear that i meant after the Tyler project does Rainman know who he will tackle next?

Btw, is the new sculpted and painted head that is up on eureka and rainman's site:

paintedhead01.jpg

painted by rainman or is it painted by studio DF?

The full set and all the other set uses the same pic, so I was wondering if thats the rainman painted one or studio DF.

I also preordered full figure set~
I want to see the NEW HEAD which painted by rainman .

Technically its not his next project though is it as his sculpt is already done.

Nope. The sculpt will be reworked as the Van Cleef was. Those definitely counted as 2 releases. Just be patient. :rolleyes: I'm sure it will be announced after Tyler2 is finished and we haven't even seen 1 pic of that yet.

Back