Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes i have, i dont want to get into it but if he is reading i just want him to know how terrible i feel about this!!! And i hope the gesture i have made goes someway to building a bridge

Thanks anyway Snake for your understanding this has really put a downer on my day

I was really looking forward to going to see Avatar again tonight :monkey2

Well I am sorry to hear that bud. Seems like a genuine mistake to me.

Why are you now not seeing it again?

I will as i am taking the mrs as she has not seen it but certainly not in the same frame of mind now, this has really upset me to know somebody i have alot of respect for is p****d off with me. Hell i got into an argument with Gatack a few days back because i thought he disrespected Rainman with one of his comments and i got a warning from Jen

Not my week on here :monkey2

Last edited:
Yes i have, i dont want to get into it but if he is reading i just want him to know how terrible i feel about this!!! And i hope the gesture i have made goes someway to building a bridge

Thanks Manji.
You are the man... :D
Thankfully, it was sold out after you posted.

Thanks,

can't you just cancel your order or am I missing something ?.
I ordered one of the 1/6 skulls there by mistake and just canceled it.
I doubt its a big deal for Rainman , regardless of where this goes I'm sure it will sell.

EDIT :

Ah , theres your reply !.

Thanks Manji.
You are the man... :D
Thankfully, it was sold out after you posted.

Thanks,

Thankfully, it was sold out after you posted.???

I feel really bad about this Zuno i am so sorry could you please explain for me

Thanks

Means someone has bought that last set I'd guess.

which would mean there isn't a problem wouldn't it. :chew
I wouldn't worry about this dude. Everyone makes mistakes.

BTW , xeno hasn't gotten back to me yet so I have a feeling he'll send you a pm the same time he does me.

which would mean there isn't a problem wouldn't it. :chew
I wouldn't worry about this dude. Everyone makes mistakes.

BTW , xeno hasn't gotten back to me yet so I have a feeling he'll send you a pm the same time he does me.

Thanks for your support also dude!

I know i feel really bad about this though!

I think i am going to leave it then matey if thats ok, seems like i am begging for it ha ha

Thankfully, it was sold out after you posted.???

I feel really bad about this Zuno i am so sorry could you please explain for me

Thanks

I meant someone has bought the last set after you have mentioned about the availability yesterday... :D
Don't worry... he is not upset... :lol

Thanks,

I meant someone has bought the last set after you have mentioned about the availability yesterday... :D
Don't worry... he is not upset... :lol

Thanks,

Oh i am so so pleased :D

Please explain to Rainman it was an honest mistake :(

Thanks Zuno, sorry to inconvienence you with all this and thank you for your understanding

Zuno, I emailed you earlier but here it is anyways, in case you havent read it yet.

I sent the payment to rainman;s bank account on the 23rd of Dec, via bank wire transfer, and I was wondering if he has already received it yet?

please let me know :peace

Zuno, I emailed you earlier but here it is anyways, in case you havent read it yet.

I sent the payment to rainman;s bank account on the 23rd of Dec, via bank wire transfer, and I was wondering if he has already received it yet?

please let me know :peace

I'm waiting for his response.
I'll let you know... :rolleyes:

Thanks,

Back