Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Technically its not his next project though is it as his sculpt is already done.

Sorry i should have made it clear that i meant after the Tyler project does Rainman know who he will tackle next?

Where have you seen the sculpt? :confused:

The sculpt for v2 has not been shown and has probably not been started.

I'm sure it will be based on but slightly different like Van Cleef. Hopefully the cig hole will be removed as it was with Van Cleef2 as Tyler didn't smoke then.

Even if it's the same, Rainman has a lot of work to do on that costume. I am very curious what he comes up with for the shirt, sunglasses and accessories.
I've always loved IANE's Tyler and never thought another custom of it's caliber would come around.

I think costume wise, he has passed the project down to elvis:lol

But seriously, I hope he can come up with a way on how to shrinken the live sex to 1:6 scale.

Thats the only thing that I think will be challenging for rainman, as he could re use the gucci loafers, and the maroon pants would be pretty easy to custom. Mink coat he could just get those enterbay black gangsta set thats easily available on ebay for $50+.

I hope he can give an evil smirking version of v2 tyler, as he was doing that expression a lot in the final battle scenes.

As nice as INAE's version was, it just lacks of character in the sculpt, IMO. It looks like hes attending his movie premiere or something, where he has to be friendly and sociable.:angelsmil

But seriously, I hope he can come up with a way on how to shrinken the live sex to 1:6 scale.

There are no good hi res images I've seen to reproduce the design.
And as much as I love that shirt, he didn't wear it with the maroon pants, he wore it with the grey ones V1 has, and with the shoes and ring already reused from V1, I'd rather new pants instead.
And Rainman will make the coat I'm sure as he does every other costume, rather than cobble from Enterbay. :rolleyes:

Just rewatched the final battle scene, and you are right.

He wore the grey pants with that sex tank top.

So I'm a bit confused now, which version is rainman gonna give us; the first scene of the final battle, like what inae did? (mink coat, orange netted tee, maroon pants, loafers and oakley juliet shades)

or

last scene, with mink coat, sex tank top, old v1 grey pant and loafers.

Kinda hard to pick one, but I think he's gonna go with the first scene, as its easier to make, and at least its a different pants than the v1 tyler he gave us.

And also, whats he gonna make of the red shades though? is it gonna be a separate piece then? I hope he could also give us those track pants, boots and some bunny slippers:joy

Man, I'm excited :banana:banana

2 versions of Tyler are enough. :lol

We don't need a V3. Time to move on to someone else.

yes, I agree, 2 official version of tyler from rainman is more than enough.

But I was thinking of making at least 3 versions from the v1 tyler, as I have the robe version, leather jacket version, and was considering of making another version with the unpainted sculpt. And if he could provide a few more pants or boots, it'll be sweet :eek:

If he made new pants & boots he'd have to make a new shirt too and you'd need another jacket and head - that's a whole new figure. :lol

Like adding a Wolverine body, I think that will have to be a Frankenstein project for individuals alone.

If he made new pants & boots he'd have to make a new shirt too and you'd need another jacket and head - that's a whole new figure. :lol

Like adding a Wolverine body, I think that will have to be a Frankenstein project for individuals alone.

I'm not too familiar with how rainman operates, but I read that he sometimes sell a separate gun piece etc as a stand alone piece as well?

was hoping that he could sculpt the boots and maybe give us the bunny slippers. Just as an addditional something for the people who bought the v1. I mean, I'd totally get it.

Well the boots don't fit any of the pieces made, so there would have to be new pants and a shirt as well to be accurate. I think that's a bit much as "separate releases" and rainman might as well add the jacket and head at that point for a new version.

A separate stand alone release of sunglasses or slippers, like the rifle, is a different situation, imo.

Well the boots don't fit any of the pieces made, so there would have to be new pants and a shirt as well to be accurate. I think that's a bit much.

A separate stand alone release of sunglasses or slippers, like the rifle, is a different situation, imo.

I was hoping that he could sell the track pants and the boots, as I think elvis is gonna make the penguin shirt:lol

But I guess you are right.

Lets just hope rainman could give us those bunny slippers and red shades with the v1. I think rainman is always full of pleasant surprises, like how he resculpt the head again, even when people has already bought and paid for em. That was really nice of him.

Just have Elvis make the boots and track pants as well. :) I am generally against mixing and matching artists work. If you are cobbling together your own custom, fine. But with Rainman's work they are a complete package as envisioned by the artist.

I can make my own slippers and sunglasses, but I hesitate to do so because I respect the artist and want the final product to be uniform from 1 mind and look the way he planned. That said, I really feel like the sunglasses and slippers are needed to make the figure 100% complete and will make my own to Rainman's standards if I have to.

Just have Elvis make the boots and track pants as well. :) I am generally against mixing and matching artists work. If you are cobbling together your own custom, fine. But with Rainman's work they are a complete package as envisioned by the artist.

I totally get what you mean. This is what I normally do as well, with a few exception, like this one for example. Since I got a spare headsculpt, might as well try it out and see if I can make something out of it.

I'm not too familiar with elvis or other customizer's work, so I'm not sure if he could sculpt boots etc as well :horror this is awesome, I hope we can get enough people so that he can commission the penguin shirt etc.

I can make my own slippers and sunglasses, but I hesitate to do so because I respect the artist and want the final product to be uniform from 1 mind and look the way he planned. That said, I really feel like the sunglasses and slippers are needed to make the figure 100% complete and will make my own to Rainman's standards if I have to.

I think its safe to say that rainman will give us the shades sooner or later, as zuno has already said that he dont have enough time to include it and also he's overspent, accessories wise on this version. That said, I still hope he could include at least the shade on this set.

As for the robe, I think it'll be kinda pointless without the proper footwear, but I'm not too concern bout that. My priority is the red shades. But if you are making the slippers, I'd be interested mate!

Please excuse the crappy paint job. :eek:
I did it quickly just to give an idea.

EDIT: I gotta repaint. It's just not looking right in the lame pics. :lol

Last edited:
someone must have clicked and not pay for it. I think it'll go to the korean market.

Its all my fault :monkey2

What i actually did was order the hs+clothes set, then i went back in an ordered 2 x unpainted head sculpts. For some reason this then created another order which combined hs+clothes set with the 2 x unpainted head sculpts but a seperate order for the hs+clothes set still stood for some reason so i am really baffled by that.

So i am so so sorry to Rainman & Zuno for this mistake it certainly was not intentional!!! :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

So there is a hs+clothes set still available now

edit: if somebody is interested then please let me know as i will pay $80 towards it as this was my honest mistake

Back