Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im having a hard time seeing the reason for the new chest when it looks almost the same as the HT will Turner chest with molded neck. :confused:

Most likely because Rainman won't be able to get his hands on 20 Will Turner bodies for his limited sets, and sets it up nicely for those who will be buying clothing sets plus (painted or not) head sculpts to mod a stock TT.

i have high hopes for this figure since its rainman but to make statements like that is just a bit much at this point. he has a teaser of the face and a chest up... lol wait until hes got the hs finish

Most likely because Rainman won't be able to get his hands on 20 Will Turner bodies for his limited sets, and sets it up nicely for those who will be buying clothing sets plus (painted or not) head sculpts to mod a stock TT.

Why not just get one Will Turner body make the mods to it then recast the chest part. Makes a bit more sense unless he just wanted the thrill of making his own.

Why not just get one Will Turner body make the mods to it then recast the chest part. Makes a bit more sense unless he just wanted the thrill of making his own.

The Will Turner giraffe neck is crap. Why have to jump through those hoops to buy one and mod it when you can make your own easily enough? :huh

The Will Turner giraffe neck is crap. Why have to jump through those hoops to buy one and mod it when you can make your own easily enough? :huh

I have used the Will body for my own Indy project and it was far from crap. You can check it out in my thread and see for yourself. :peace The chest peice featured a few pages back looks almost the same but to each his own i suppose.

I much prefer the other TT torsos such as the Dean, Goemon or Jackson one if going slim. I think the Turner neck is a bit wonky. Some of that disappears with a bulky costume like Angel Eyes longer neck, but the proportions seemed a bit off to me, but hey, I'm a perfectionist. :)

And so by making his own, Rainman can get the proportions exactly right and not have to settle for a slightly lollipop looking head & neck. :D

Last edited:
dean, turner and goemon all use the same chest piece only difference is that goemon has narrow shoulders do your homework before your debates brother.

but im glad rainman is taking the time to sculpt his own.

You could certainly be right but they didn't look exactly the same to me when I saw 'em. :huh
But then I haven't had all three bodies at the same time to compare. I was just disappointed with how the Turner bod looked. Maybe it is the wide shoulders that makes him seem off.

not such a great look, imo, but with clothing bulk it masks it a bit.
P1120123.jpg

Last edited:
i think it has something to do with how much ht widen the hole on the turner hs. the goemon figure certainly doesn't have this giraffe neck issue his head sinks in perfectly.

agreed. The Goemon bod, the only 1 of the 3 I have left, is superior and the neck looks fine.

Wow this is gonna be great! I just hope Rainman offers the sculpt and clothing set on this one. No matter what scale of sculpting he has done in his blog it all looks GREAT!

I'd have to sell my ex berserker LOTR pf for this. What do you guys think ?. I prefer fight club as a movie compared to the LOTR trilogy.

All of us getting excited for this and willing to spend this amount of money is kind of ironic.

Working at jobs you hate to buy sh^^ you don't need. :lol

Back