Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fighter01_03.jpg

He is working on the shoes... :D

Now, I'm on a Thanksgiving vacation until this weekend... So I may be late on the questions.
By the way, I'll announce the date to pre-order early next week.

Thanks,

That's sweet!

He wore them with different outfits, actually.

My guess is the picking up Marla scene.
TYLER_DURDEN_by_mister_bones.jpg

I couldn't careless on which costume, as long as this will come with those 1/6 scale of oliver peoples shades :rock

I hope rainman does make another v2 of him, u can't get enough of tyler durden :D

fighter01_03.jpg

I love the shoes, but hope he also comes with Bunny Slippers that fit over them. :D

Something like these I guess. I still haven't found a good picture of Tyler's yet.
Bunny%20Slippers.jpg

Last edited:
fighter01_03.jpg

Now, I'm on a Thanksgiving vacation until this weekend... So I may be late on the questions... Sorry... :(
By the way, I'll announce the date to pre-order early next week.

Thanks,

vlcsnap2009112020h36m32.png

perfect

cant wait, just need to find a way of gettin some cash fast.

tell me about it man.I'm debating selling other things but I want them really. :monkey1:monkey2
I might do a heat. :D

heat-deniro-kilmer.jpg

Come to think of it Deniro would be a nice figure for Rainman to tackle but with Andys awesome sculpt I doubt theres many that would want it.

just a few barbies.
:lol
but seriously an RPD Leon from hot toys and my Berserker pf. Not sure yet though.

:lol

DO EEHT!! DO EEHT NAOUW! I would sell them man, but obviously only you know how you feel. You could pick them up down the line again should you want to, (even though a high price), but this will probably never come up again.

I may be priced out of this one myself with a bunch of other collectibles coming down the pipe. ThreeAs Rex comes to mind. Then possibly Hot Toys 300. But one would think those releases would be much easier to procure down the line than Rainmans Durden..

Back