Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So does that mean we need to start screaming for a final battle sculpt and costume then :D

Based on the previous gunmen, one would assume we'd be getting one look, with one sculpt. Though when people screamed hard enough for Tuco's pea coat and hat, Rainman was kind enough to include them so it's hard to call.

What are the chances of rainman giving us 2 headsculpt; beginning and final battle one?

Not likely I'd guess.

an alternate head and outfit might as well be a separate release. Plus INAE made a final version already and Rainman doesn't want to duplicate what other custom artists have done before.

But who knows? :huh

Who's INAE?

All the other customs of tyler looks fugly,imho.

So yeah, he should do one, be it another separate release.

Not likely I'd guess.

an alternate head and outfit might as well be a separate release. Plus INAE made a final version already and Rainman doesn't want to duplicate what other custom artists have done before.

But who knows? :huh

Meh. I feel opposite and am not for increasing the numbers. I like custom art pieces like these to be smaller ed sizes if not OOAK. But that's an ongoing debate. Don't worry, just about everyone who tried to get previous sets got one without trouble. I don't recall a single "I tried to buy it but it was gone" post. :duff

I feel it could benefit by being increased slightly. Agree with Manji for about 30 ltd ed. Especially with this character. Would not take away from the collectible in my view.

Ok, so he wears 3 different red jackets, 2 of which are leather. The third is when they're setting off car alarms. I definitely don't like his airplane look and would be disappointed if Rainman went with that costume.

I think the 1st fight parking lot scene is among the most iconic. If Rainman goes with a button up shirt instead of a tshirt, the penguin print one is best.

tyler-durden-pic.jpg

Definitely the look I am hoping for.

I have to be honest and say that Durden was probably the one I was least interested in when we were throwing out ideas, (Travis, Alex De Large being faves), but seeing Rainman's quality and the sculpt already, this will be mindblowing on my shelf, so I am going to try for the full set.

Last edited:
I have to be honest and say that Durden was probably the one I was least interested in when we were throwing out ideas, (Travis, Alex De Large being faves), but seeing Rainman's quality and the sculpt already, this will be mindblowing on my shelf, so I am going to try for the full set.

:lol. Wow, not even a favorite and you're ready to drop big bucks for him. Your head will explode if the next one is your top pick.

Zuno are these going to be up for pre order in December? Thanks

Yes, with a release in Jan, that's what the preview indicates.

Last edited:
very nice! I suspected he might do something like that.

so... open necked, button up shirt it is. :D

Because you don't think people would want to split a True type torso and replace it with this one? A tad more involved with the torso because of the glued edges, but people didn't seem to have any trouble with the minor DIY surgery on Blondie's feet/boots.

fighter01_02.jpg

Rainman is working on the chest part... :chew

that's pretty cool. a chest part eh?... well I'm gunning for the full figure so i guess the chest splitting rainman will do for me...:naughty

you know why go through so much work for the ht body? Why not just use the soldier story body its cheap and can be conviently bought loose on ebay. i guess rainman just doesn't want to go through the trouble.

heres a pic of the s2 body:
3034473159_6d4bf258e9.jpg

Last edited:
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I am sure better wording could have been used :rotfl

I also cant wait to see more progress shots

I cant believe how much i want the exclusive :rotfl

Fight on!!!

I think this will be a great set once finished. Im having a hard time seeing the reason for the new chest when it looks almost the same as the HT will Turner chest with molded neck. :confused: Either way the peice will :rock

Original screen used jacket and pants
tyler_costume_1.jpg
tyler_costume_3.jpg
tyler_costume_2.jpg

Looking for Fight Club clothing on the site that EC linked above (screenused.com), I see they have Bob's (Meat Loaf's) actual World Gym fighting shirt for sale! Sweet!

I doubt Rainman will make a Robert Paulson figure though! :lol

His name was Robert Paulson.
His name was...

Back